What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

Asentrouw

Found some repro's of their stuff on seedsheaven; UEL, Dart and Maverick.

GG and Freezeland on a Polish site, Gnomes Garden. They have quite some good outdoor genetics, but mostly fem seeds.

Love to find some more strains of their making suited for the Northern hemisphere. Especially Brickland.

Last edited:

Asentrouw

I have Brickland in the fridge. Should repro them as well.

How do you remember that line?

I never tried that line tbh, but found a lot of good stories about this and other work of UnleashdaGreen breeders from northern growers on old boards.

And with the shitty wet climate here with everything rotting away each year, I'm always on the look out for new (or rather oldschool) resistant and early outdoor genetics. I'm still to find a strain that finishes with 0% mold. 🤣

Zeta Reticuli

Scoutbreath from Chunkypigs finishes with 0% mold,i tryed over a years lot of strains for outdoor
and Scoutbreath was only one that did the test if we talk about strains that are finished till 15. October,

those UEL also sounds great if they are finished in early September before rains start.

Asentrouw

Scoutbreath from Chunkypigs finishes with 0% mold,i tryed over a years lot of strains for outdoor
and Scoutbreath was only one that did the test if we talk about strains that are finished till 15. October,

those UEL also sounds great if they are finished in early September before rains start.

Never heared of that one. Overall I'm satisfied if a strain finishes well here with only 5-10% mold. I came across plants without any mold, but this is usually pheno- and weather dependent.

Didn't try the UEL yet, but its planned to test this season. But they probably call it "king of the north" for good reason.

However, my past experience with for instance GG #2 demonstrated that the strains don't always live up to the myth. Sure it was very early, but a mold magnet. 😅