What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tourist in LA, and buying weed

glinka

Hello
I'm a Polish grower. I plan to come to LA as a tourist in September this year. A few days I will be in the LA, later trip through San Francisco and national parks, and later by Nevada back to LA. I would like in the LA or somewhere along my way to buy some weed. I'm not interested in a large amount (something about one ounce). Is there any possibility that a tourist from a foreign country legally purchased marijuana in California? Could you write me what it looks like in practice? I would add that I hardly speak English but I hope that somehow make a deal.

There are rec spots popping up in LA but still unlicensed so im sure u wont have a problem but the majority are in neighborhoods that might not be recommended to visit as a tourist. From what I understand full scale recreation legality shops wont be available til January 2018

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
When driving around in LA keep a look out for tennis shoes hanging from power lines!

Don't jump on the first spot you see. Some are more popular than others. It's easy to tell the which spots are HOT and which are not.lol

EDIT:THIS IS JUST A JOKE

Wendull C.

Veteran
Go to the dr. Get a forty dollar med rec and go to tlc. Buds roses ect.

Language ain't a problem, show em cash and point...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I don't think yo can get a cali med rec or even get into a decent dispensary without state ID, I could be wrong though it has been 3 years since I visited.

prop 215 doesn't allow for out of state or country. could be that some dispensaries in LA sell to anyone now, it's worth trying a few.

I would visit the one's in the poor areas by the airport. Hawthorne or Inglewood area.
there were 2 shitty places just a few blocks from LAX that are probably selling to anyone that I used to visit.

if you go to the skateboard park at Venice Beach I'm certain you can find someone with a medical card who will go a couple of blocks and cop at one of the local shops if you offer to buy them an 1/8th.

I'd look for someone in their late 20's and see if you can hire them to cop for you, should be a snap.

also if you are at a hotel a bellboy or car attendant can get you hooked. ask taxi drivers, pizza delivery guys, anybody.

Craigslist has delivery services that will come to your hotel also so getting rec weed will be easy if you have money.

this was my 1st legal med purchase after I walked out of the Kush Dr. on Venice Beach 9 years ago.
One block away was a nice dispensary with a beautiful surfer girl bud tender.
my car smelled so good with these in the glove box!
picture.php

if your english is really bad use a written note.
I need to get some weed, can you help me?
ask for OG Kush, girl scout cookies, Sour D, and Jack Herer.

I'll bet you like them all! good luck ty skurwysyn!:biggrin:

glinka

Thank you all for your help
So if I can not anything get in pharmacies, it simply asking people on the beach in Venice, etc.? I understand that it is not a problem to buy weed in LA? It can easily be deceived if the rather people are more friendly towards us?

also if you are at a hotel a bellboy or car attendant can get you hooked. ask taxi drivers, pizza delivery guys, anybody.

This is not bad seen question random people about weed?
In my country it is not normal, and results in easy contact with cop.
I know that I will not ask everyone on the street. Rather people who look like users of weeds, but always worth asking what they look like practices in the country to which I go.

if your english is really bad use a written note.
I need to get some weed, can you help me?

I know some basics, so stupid I'm not heh

I'll bet you like them all! good luck ty skurwysyn!:biggrin:

thx : )

vta

Veteran
Thank you all for your help
So if I can not anything get in pharmacies, it simply asking people on the beach in Venice, etc.?

Venice would be a good spot. Sure to find someone lighting up on the beach or boardwalk for that matter. Follow the smell...

vta

Veteran
I might add...tons of homeless and general trash. Don't give any cash without product in hand...if they don't, walk.

KiaMax

You have to be very careful though so that you won't get into any trouble especially you are just a tourist in LA. Read some information first on the State's rules about weed.

glinka

Of course I will behave discreetly and normally. I just want to buy some weed for personal use while on holiday in the US. I come from a country where the possession of the smallest amount of marijuana is punishable by imprisonment, so I know what it means not to flaunt themselves. Thank you very much for the response in the subject and valuable information for me.

glinka

What do you think of ordering a darkmarket item at the motel address? What is the US shipping like? Better buy on the street or order with e.g. alphabay?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in Temecula right now (until next friday), and am not having any luck. Any advice?

rolandomota

Veteran
Nevada will start legal recreational sales at medical dispensaries starting july 1st so maybe vegas first its a four hour drive from la. Legaly you can be gifted an ounce in cali so maybe ask for a "gift" so you will be following the law. Make sure you gift your money and dont pay for weed in cali just to be safe this way no trouble is possible. Police ate wanting you to admit a sale was made so always say gift. Most likely you wont get in trouble anyway so enjoy your stay....

Ps be careful where you smoke its illegal to smoke in national parks so be extra careful when lighting up

Last edited:
C

cooterbrown420

This may help I always get text from this place they are a full recreational storefront. I think all you need is ID saying you are over 21.

Trevi
13555 Magnolia Ave, Corona Ca

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am back from my trip. I was able to get a med license over the phone. Then I had to search around for a place that would deliver to the hotel I was staying at.

It took 2 phone calls to find. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts