What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Top Dressing

BudToaster

Veteran
i have been using Good Earth Organics - full complement: bloom + brix in flower, veg, and boost to restore the recycled soil. i get good results. buy on Prime.

Jerry_Garcia

I changed course folks. I’m trying Down to Earth Liquid Bloom. Thursday, I watered all the plants and then fed them with the Liquid Bloom. Everything continues to look good so we’ll see if some nutrients pushes them through the rest of flower.

They seem to be stacking well. A little lanky but I suspect these should finish nicely…with a little staking.

IMG_0304.jpeg

Jerry_Garcia

These TD’s did not root well. I really didn’t care since I wasn’t gonna run them again anyway. My only plan was to get one for a particular friend and I was able to do that.

These TD’s were from a clone I received and I was told it was a seed from Captain Redbeard’s Seeds.

Reactions: X15