What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreens Tortured Beans tests for Mars Hydro FC-E4800

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost done. Prepping ogchem x gb to go in next.

20220103_230042.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Freakshow. I'll pop some of these seeds when they dry and see if any purple ones come out.
20220105_021358.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sherbikerbubbles in the back row did great. Again no direct light for the back row. Being nice and stretchy helped.
20220102_061138.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some nice resins being produced here for a seed run.
Very happy with this light. Even here pushed to a 5x5 canopy excellent results. You can see the size and strength of the big colas that were directly under.

I can't get good pics of the ril yet as she's being tied down in a corner growing all huge and crazy lol.

DunHav`nFun

What ` d you jjzz those BR bitches with Bro?...My oldtimer`s disease makes me not remember ......:dunno:.........buncha beanage in them nugs there huh.....anyways.......Keep strokin my brutha......Thanks for your time and.......

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.......

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Used the br males to make more br and also they hit the gg4ril, karma sour diesel bx4, sherbikerbubble, gg4 and that little freakshow.

got some work ahead of me for sure ha

looks like a massive harvest under the fce... know more soon.

idk if you noticed how light that return was but I'm pretty happy with this repro. Went through a lot of em.

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

You know.......Mine were and are alot darker T , and yours had a lot more green leafage than I`ve experienced but who the fuck knows............I ran and am runnin 3-240 watt LED ` s in a lil over 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 ' area usin maybe about 1.5 EC/600-750 ppm`s with Botanicare Cal/Mag and epsom salts if they got interveinal chlorosis or brown spots.....anyways.....Maybe I stripped more leaf matter after end of stretch.....dunno......

Regardless.....yeah.....You got your work cut out for you but hopefully there ` ll be some killer results outta that BR male you used.....When you spoke up about BR male jizz , my old ass remembered what you ` d done , so keep strokin and good luck my buddy....Take care and .....

Peace.....DHF......:ying:.......

DunHav`nFun

Well now.....Those look all but identical to my seed plants when I jizzed that 1 crop , so maybe that`s the deal.....but yeah.....By the time I sweated and burped all the buckets of end product , mine were all but blackish / real dark wine red and purple.....anyways.....

Hopefully , you can come up with some super dupers outta 1 or all of your jizz work , so keep doin what you do , and let the bullshit stop once the purples and blacks drop......:headbange.......

Peace......DHF......:ying:.......