What's new

TomHills Haze

G

the budz been jarred up for a bit, so thought I could give a decent description of the finished bud from my OP.

has the phat calyx vine of a haze. the aroma is a sweet spice, almost fruity.

pretty good trics on the bud, same aroma busted up. smoke is real smooth earthy with a nice fruity tone commin on with the cure. very nice. exhale just keeps commin and commin.

heaeaeavy smoke, a brownish color when exhaled, right to the bean, not ragin, easy up. somethin I have found with sativas is, that the high takes some smokin to get down if ya havent ever had this type of smoke. and a cure is a must, longer the better.

definitly worth doin again, might take a few runs to get this plant finished proper.

CBF

G

prolly a few stray seed. which end up in the mega mix:D

this plant was dusted by MrGs cherry bomb

CBF

G

18 weeks maddog, really should of took her down a wk or two earlier as the test nugs had a better head.

CBF

G

Nice sounding strain. It usually takes another go round to dial in a good strain. Thanks!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
brother CBF.
a damn fine line!
Tom was renowned in his short visit.
His Haze is certianly worth some Deep exploration!

Great grow/report.
Haze can be a bugger in any case. I still get pissed at bout half the haze plants I grow.
they want what they want..

I look foreward to more!
Peace, bub.

Lucky420

Nice looking buds. I got a question though what does "...that the high takes some smokin to get down if ya havent ever had this type of smoke" actually mean? Are you saying it's strong or that you don't feel the high till you smoke it a few times?

G

hey all thanks for commin by.........

james she was from seed, 12/12 from sprout.

lucky this is my first run with a haze,, and a few sativas. ive never smoked any weed like this ever. theres no whomp to the head like a indica does ya. you feel the high but it seems slow(all the sats are like this, i did not find a ripper in any of the plants) builds to a good head, but no paranoia, racy head, heartbeat, difficult breathin. just a mellow up high, some jaw clench, and lasts.

have gobs of seed to grow, and ill be huntin that special sally. Ive grown enough plants now ,that if you get a good one in ten you were lucky, a ripper in ten and you were blessed. I mean really, theres differences in weed, but theres not to much difference in most top quality bud, as far as the stone, yeah ones up and one couchlock and so forth, but from all I have toked, i have yet to find a head ripper. she will come when shes ready, I can hang, lol

CBF

G

Sounds good.. I've only had Nirvana Haze, and i bet that doesn't come even close to TomHills.

G

v1ru5
Silver Member

*lame seed request* :p

Where could i obtain some of Salmon Creek Big Bud X Pine Tar Kush seeds?

And i bet those cost millions.. I'm a poor student

Fellow OG'ers, help?

If you could help me out, PM - for good will.

v1ru5
Silver Member

I was bored.

And took these pics.

Two Bangladesh sativas, which are my girlfriends..

They were overwatered (not by her, by her roommate and me lol) and i decided to transplant them to bigger pots..

The last pic is of my seedstash. It doesn't show much but it holds hundreds of seeds..

I have;

Spice of life's Adventure mix x2
BOG's Sweet cindy 99
Doc Chronic's Alpha Bud
Gypsy's Divine Medley Mix
Sweet Tooth #3 x Twilight
cloneman's Salmon creek Big Bud x Pine Tar Kush
Subcool's Fiesta mix x2
JLP's Haze x G13
***'s Asian Slore
GS Alien's NLX
BOG's Sour bubble bx3
Serious Seeds' AK-47
loader's Bangladesh sativa
Black market Thai
JLP's NYCD x C99
JLP's C99 x NYCD
Rez's ECSD V3
POK's Hindu Kush x Black Domina
POK's Hindu Kush x Durga Mata
Tom Hill's Deep Chunk
raco's Destroyer x Budular Balls
raco's Destroyer x Mother's Finest
raco's Destroyer x Delilah
Pacifica (Pacific's G13 x Black Widow and then backcrossed to the P G13)
Finnish Skunk
+ a few others i can't remember..

Take care

Then what happened to JLPs Haze x G13???

another lame seed request coming on?

G

Not grown them out yet. On the coming fall i'll probably get my life back on track and grow all of those beans out..

It's not like i would like to have a big seedstash - of course i'd want the seeds to be plants and the plants to be buds, but due general life instability issues i haven't had the chance.

Stankbud, it is nice to be negative to people? :/

And what's lame about seed requests, i still do not get it.. It's just asking for seeds, don't be so ****ing serious about it, dude. Or are you jealous or something as you continue to bitch thread after thread seeking wherever i post?

Last edited: