What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

tomato/pepper/berry/grass growing in 4x4 1000w tent

Igignokt

your thoughts? Have germinating tomato, bhut jolokia pepper, jalapeno, habanero, and a few random strains. Tent is 4x4 and there is a 1000 watt light. Possible with the amount of space? I wish I had a 400 and 600 instead and two tents, but unfortunately not possible at this time

Will probably be about 14 plants of grass, and a couple of each food variety...Have good ventilation, although will need to cut down on for sure since I'm doing this in my bedroom

E

EllieGrows

Depends how big you want to grow these plants really, and matching the photo periods. I know other plants arent as picky about photo periods as MJ but you might want to do some research in getting plants that will grow happily with MJ's light cycle.

jonezin

Personally I don't think you're gonna have nowhere near enough room, unless you're talking about really small plants. I am using a DR120 4'x4' tent and I have 7 plants in it. I really should take 2-3 of them out of there but I can't because I don't have another space and another light to use. But if I did I'd be removing 3 of my plants from my tent. Height isn't my problem it's bushiness. I really wish this tent was 6x6.