What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

daleharris

Well, when you are King of the “HILL” you got all the haters trying to knock you off. When making seeds and contending with bad weather and dealing with a type that has everything rolled up in one; well that's pressure not to please all the bitches out there but to preserve what he loves. Man, I love the passion and the genius that went into all of this. Yeah, he probably didn't expect to hit the jackpot but he did and had the skills to hang onto it slackers. I couldn't imagine the hours and dedication and all the hungry haters wanting his seeds and all the little lies being told behind his back. Yep, a lot of wannabes with no talent just wishing they could be him. Funny nobody is content with being themselves but most of the haters feel that way for they stare at it every morning and project their loser- ness onto the world. If I was Tom I would say fuck all of ya and keep it all to himself, oh you can just feel the yellow going up the spine, pussies!
Y
Honestly, it's bizarre. Tom doesn't act that way on other forums (and didn't on here for basically 20 years). He was even personal friends with Gypsy.
Out of nowhere, it's like all screws broke loose. There is clearly a part of the story we are not getting.

But at the same time, you can't expect to get into it with the Admin and Mods on a forum on multiple occasions and not get banned.

It also seemed like he was either intentionally trying to get himself banned repeatedly or displaying some sort of unconscious auto-destructive tendency.

Ultimately, it feels like the community as a whole is the loser here.

It feels especially bad if you had arranged a seed deal with Tom via PM. It seems like he is spiteful too. Haven't had any luck getting a response since he had come back in June and now it seems like we can pretty much forget about it.

Everybody give your seed allocation to @MadMac and give him a greenhouse too so he has proper space to work'em. :greenstars:

Cannamicably,

Thug :smoker:
He has pulled this shit on BBasement and the ignore function pretty much makes him impotent.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
17568762-640b580d9de770ea7bd6216d0345936d.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So it looks like things didn't have a totally happy ending but a lot of orders got in and seeds are being delivered.

I look forward to the future grow reports, and the continuation of the THH thread, should be interesting! :good:
He never told me where to send funds, or replied to posts or PM, once he said he had seeds. So, because of that I am not missing Mr. Hill. Too much other stuff to grow anyways.

Edit (after someone may think I am somehow involved in this ban)...

I hate bans, and I have stuck up for Mr Hill and lamented banning several times. Free speech, and stay out of a thread if you don't like what is being said.

I am a seed junkie and can't turn down good genetics. At least these seeds are purchased, not gifted, so there would be no expectation of a run and diary. I feel that gifted seeds need to be run sooner rather than later. I am way behind on the seeds I have to get through.

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
Seeing as how it just became really difficult to get these beans can anyone tell me how it compares to the oldtimers from ace seeds? Pretty big differences?
growing it now from a 15yr old small repro I did...will update potency but there appears to be some wld in 1/3 of mine..and personally I only care about the amount and style high
this one looks pretty nld,,

OT1 hz

I see resin
IMG_5627.JPG

Last edited:

windmills

Disappointing that the nom de guerre did not find the time to respond to everyone after all. His work appeared very judicious and righteous in goal. I read the last interactions before he left, some of which were deleted, including those of the individual(s) who closed down the thread for him permanently. There was bantering, and barking, and name calling, both ways, like a tug of war. In the end, we all know who wins. Best to fly low - get high. Cheers to all.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
all the triploid talk …..same they trying to do to humans…..start with selling the thought of perfected test tube kids…can be whatever the menu offers…then before ya know it ..sterile…all in the hands of a few Simon Barsinisters…..then a new release from Wuhan…

happy to have been in the days of real ganja…..in the end..seeds mean more than the $…
ganj on….

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Seeing as how it just became really difficult to get these beans can anyone tell me how it compares to the oldtimers from ace seeds? Pretty big differences?
OTH from Ace is IMHO the earliest versions of lumbo that were used in creating the early versions of haze. I prefer the green OTH though the purples are aesthetically pleasing. A really good green is like an espresso shot that keeps getting more and more wired with some euphoria. Absolutely no mud in the brain. No ceiling and almost nothing in the come down. Light like a feather. Purple OTH is murkier, more introspective. Heavier in the head and in the after effects. Quality but more like a late afternoon smoke. Beautiful pot both green and purple.

My limited (2 packs counting current grow) with Tom’s Posi stock is a little more variety in leaf structure (thicker to thinner). The females I’ve run finish well before OTH (13-14 weeks vs 14-16+). They are way edgier and a bit colder…kind of like the limited release Ace OTH x Meao Thai. Imagine that. As if a later version of the original lumbo haze added the Thai cross and got seeded and bulked up and sold to Posi right before Tom came along and bought them. Too bad the Ace x MT cross didn’t catch more peeps interest. I’ve still got a few F1’s and some F3’s. Mostly from the Purple OTH x MT. Kind of liked that combo a bit better. Green OTH x MT is very energetic like a Ritalin IV.

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
OTH from Ace is IMHO the earliest versions of lumbo that were used in creating the early versions of haze. I prefer the green OTH though the purples are aesthetically pleasing. A really good green is like an espresso shot that keeps getting more and more wired with some euphoria. Absolutely no mud in the brain. No ceiling and almost nothing in the come down. Light like a feather. Purple OTH is murkier, more introspective. Heavier in the head and in the after effects. Quality but more like a late afternoon smoke. Beautiful pot both green and purple.

My limited (2 packs counting current grow) with Tom’s Posi stock is a little more variety in leaf structure (thicker to thinner). The females I’ve run finish well before OTH (13-14 weeks vs 14-16+). They are way edgier and a bit colder…kind of like the limited release Ace OTH x Meao Thai. Imagine that. As if a later version of the original lumbo haze added the Thai cross and got seeded and bulked up and sold to Posi right before Tom came along and bought them. Too bad the Ace x MT cross didn’t catch more peeps interest. I’ve still got a few F1’s and some F3’s. Mostly from the Purple OTH x MT. Kind of liked that combo a bit better. Green OTH x MT is very energetic like a Ritalin IV.
You have them of both the green and purple phenos? I see that Ace has the purple crossed to the Chiang Mai in the R&D. Sound like it could be a nice cross but did not much see much info on it.

RobFromTX

Thanks for breaking that down for me. Ive heard from folks that grow it just for the green hazes. Toms has thai added in. Gotta love that. I'll grow them both :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts