What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
That's awesome and let's address a couple things while I am at it. First, this crappy plant that that what's his name, fuck, yeah madmac sending around as toms best is a joke of a plant from a guy who grew like 10 losers. Call that maccs best you dbag. And the other is the possibility of contamination in my line. Yes, it is possible, I grew a lot of deep chunk back in the day. What is not possible and you'll have to picture the maths is while one of 100 plants may have been contaminated they have always been 100+ plant op grows and there is zero chance that shit did not get 99.9% swallowed up by Sally.
interesting am i reading you right about some of your haze lines could have deepchunk cross,? i just ran some mm haze and got your haze as freebies and found hashy tones lurking in some ,, others more thai influence and one like straight thai,,,,,if that the case who got your line that you approve of as to purity?/

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It would be good to have a summary of what Tom looks for when selecting/culling his hazes while growing to reduce the number while increasing the quality that go on to the smoke test stage.
His podcast interview explains it all. All green metallic and lemon. His projected favorite changes through the season and often as he smokes the keeper is a different plant than he loved while growing.

He goes into more detail.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is more sycophants than Haze plants and the fact some of y'all think your behavior endears yourself to Tom makes me wonder about y'all's reading comprehension. Dude is clearly not enjoying your noses up his ass.
7ED354C5-0368-482E-AD13-53EA371211E3.jpeg
89C2F088-91C3-4131-8275-4F0CEC8E6ADD.jpeg
A3754EA2-0FD7-4D29-AEBE-91CA3DF3E1C4.jpeg
6F503078-64EA-4D9F-A96E-006E96864A55.jpeg

thugpoet

Those are 6 foot bamboo stakes supporting the plants
You are the first person I've seen here to be able to get big yields out of Haze, kudos. Did you do anything special to them, like PGR or Co2?

What I have suspected after going through the Haze threads here, is that you need to take advantage of the thin bud structure and vigorous stretch and let them have a significantly higher number of buds /area than something that makes big buds to get a good yield out of it.
Basically, saturate the growing space with so many wispy branches.
Does that seem accurate?

Cannamicably,

Thug :smoker:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are the first person I've seen here to be able to get big yields out of Haze, kudos. Did you do anything special to them, like PGR or Co2?

What I have suspected after going through the Haze threads here, is that you need to take advantage of the thin bud structure and vigorous stretch and let them have a significantly higher number of buds /area than something that makes big buds to get a good yield out of it.
Basically, saturate the growing space with so many wispy branches.
Does that seem accurate?

Cannamicably,

Thug :smoker:
Gave them love