What's new

To any newcomers

Japanfreakier

Veteran
This is a pretty dead forum more or less. But if any Japanese growers have questions, come here and see it's dead, still ask away. I usually check about once every week or 2 to see if there's been any activity.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Dead forum, but growing`s not dead in Japan!

Yeeeehah! :wave:

Keep safe. Will post some budshots of my latest grow as soon as I can.

Also, I plan to start a thread about it, but I found a place online that sells
Dosanko seeds. It was a while ago, and I`ll have to try to find it again, but I think it was a page linked from Taima.org. They were pretty cheap, something like 5000yen for 30? 3000yen for 50? I don`t remember. I noticed some people interested in growing Dosanko.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Mmmm...I hear ya. Don`t go there (taimado) anymore myself.
Of course I take the basic precautions, JAP etc.

Never go to 2chan tho. :nono:

Its not like I need to go there looking for grow tips or anything.

:laughing:

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I heard the owner of taima dou was arrested again. He was arrested once 2 years ago for selling grass to a writer friend of his, friend got pinched and gave him up quicker than you can say "Taima-dou's Sachou is an ass"

ReeferRider

I'll pitch in too, although I probably check in less often than J-freak, and I'm certainly not the pro that he is :joint:

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Looking for more info and pics on Japanese landrace . A member of our team has acquired some seed and looking for more info . His contact in Japan was saying he had both Indy and Sat. stock to look into . No beans are getting popped yet , just gleaning as much info as available .

Thanks
Steele

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Last edited:
G

guest3854

Not able to find it bruther . Maybe spellout tha link with spaces ?
Thanks fer tha reply .

Steele

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
http://www.c a n n a b i s e y e . c o m/index.php?keyword=japan&Search=Search&Itemid=28&option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse

There ya go. Sorry IC. :dueling:

I don`t live in the north where most of the wild cannabis grows, but I`ve still heard stories of clumps of wild weed being found here, many years ago.
I know a lot of middle-agers here who smoked in the 60s and 70s (some who still do :) ). They say that they got weed and seeds by either hitch-hiking up to Hokkaido to bring some wild plants back, or by buying a sack of bird seed, and going through it to pick out viable hemp seeds, and also bits of leaf/bud that were mixed in. They reckon you could get about 5 joints worth from a dollar bag full.

I mention this because I don`t know if that bird seed was domestic or imported from other parts of Asia. If it was from Thailand, for example, then maybe there`s been some breeding between the Japanese landraces and the imported seed strains.

*btw, some places that sell seeds here advertise them as "Luxury bird-seed" :rasta:

I got gifted a shoe-box(!) full of weed once, supposedly wild stuff from Hokkaido. There were some seeds that I saved and germed ages ago. I never got to grow the plants out fully, but from what I saw they were def. sativa dom, as was the smoke. If it was really wild landrace, then I`m impressed by the strengh. Don`t get me wrong, at that time I hadn`t smoked for months, and still needed to smoke a full joint just to get an effect, but I would`ve thought it would have been hemp-like and completely non-psychoactive. Also, it was mostly leaf, with bits here and there of scraggly bud. Come to think of it, it could`ve been male plants for all I know. :muahaha:
Unfortunately I lost the rest of the seeds.

I`ll see if I can find a Japanese site I found a while ago selling native seeds, very cheap too!

Still can`t upload pics.

G

guest3854

Saibai , killer I look into what C. eye has . Tha other site in Japanese isnt showin what I need , perhaps I need an interpreter , as I can't navigate through a Japanese site without speaking tha language .

Much thanks , it's been a great help thus far
Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts