What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Titan Helios 12 240v wiring question

kaithecat

Im replacing a lighting control box that was removed. Right now its just 4 wires (RED, BLACK, WHITE, COPPER) sticking out of the wall.

Does this picture look about right?

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 23

hvac guy

Piece of junk, using cheap nema 5-15 receptacles and using the quick-wire connection instead of using stranded wires and ring terminals.

kaithecat

Piece of junk, using cheap nema 5-15 receptacles and using the quick-wire connection instead of using stranded wires and ring terminals.

Ok, but does it look like I have it wired up right?

Please remember that although I am the only one asking about this, other people will no doubt find the information useful.

In regards to the quality of the unit, thank you for your insight. Perhaps you can recommend a better, non DIY unit.

kaithecat

I got the answer from another source. If anyone sees this post, the picture I posted is the correct way to wire it up.

Latest posts

Latest posts