What's new

Tired of the Hager Times Cup

Jon 54

It really seems that the handwriting is out on the wall this year :woohoo::moon::laughing:. Perrenial winners of the cup Barney's Farm didn't even bother to show up !! :dance013: I heard from a good source that the owners of the seedbank were complaining about the outrageous entrance fees being charged by High Times. The tied has changed and now the winners are coming from the US via Cali Connection who are dumping a ton on advertising in the rag mag and in showing up at all there medical cups. Which proves where the real power at high times mag comes from. So much for all the mystical bull-crap that Mr. Hager preaches with his so called hippy chic that spews from him and his philosophy. Jon 54

I

izzywozzywizzy

Hi, i have watched these hightimes cups over the years and its looks like one big con .most of the competitors are basicially promoting rubbish the real deal breeders and growers are nowhere to be scene if i was them I rip up all contracts and start again from scratch with real growers and land race projects.the latest one in amsredam looked Luke a Sunday market in london .ive been growing since 80s andwould not go near barnys ,buddha and the reat of the charltons .I would live to see the american cups in cali as they are still old hippies at heart and not the vampires like todays vendors.these events should be free to everyone and lical growets should be able to enter not who has the biggest wallet.I use to live hightimes now I don't know who they are