What's new

Tip Top Magoo by MW

moses wellfleet

I don't think it is possible to go wrong with this lineage. Forum GSC, Triangle Kush, SFV/Chembx2.

Had a slight broad mite issue here. But I know the swines so well at this stage, they are already dead, unfortunately the unsightly damage lingers!! May need some salicylic acid to take care of the toxins!

picture.php
picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Hey bro what did you do to solve the Broad mite issue, always curious of people methods.
I named this one after a phrase said by comedian Joey Diaz. You have such fire line up of my work, super excited to see your selections.
Peace

moses wellfleet

Hey bro what did you do to solve the Broad mite issue, always curious of people methods.
I named this one after a phrase said by comedian Joey Diaz. You have such fire line up of my work, super excited to see your selections.
Peace
Ok Wherever I see damage I hit the area with Neudorff Pyrol. It is oil based so it clogs up the insects and they shrivel up and die as it dries. It needs to be diluted as the oil can damage foliage in high concentrations. I get a concentrate which I use at 10ml per liter. It is way under their recommended dosage but I find the broad mites are so susceptible to it that any stronger is unnecessary. If you use the version that is sold at nurseries you will have to experiment with diluting it as I don’t know what strength they mix it at!

Next I get swirskii mite sachets and hang them in the crop to clean up any stragglers. You can’t spray the oil after the swirskiis arrive as they will also be killed.

I was free of them for nearly a year using this method!

Luckso

Sorry to hijack your thread MW but here's a picture of some cured Tip Top Magoo flower which I grew and harvested in January this year.

picture.php

It's a lovely strain. The two phenos I found were both very cookie dominant with a slight aniseed undertone. Lots of nice tops and golf all nug lowers. Very tight and dense flowers across the board. I absolutely love it, your in for a right treat mate! Good luck and I look foward to following your grow.

moses wellfleet

Thanx, + rep, the more info the better. Yeah man I got a good feeling about this one!

How long did you take yours?

nickman

Dam Moses, what u go and buy TrueCanna’s entire line...!!!...

Good shit, I always did want to try a few of his lines...!!!... that SFV/Chembx is what makes me wanna see what’s in these crosses...!!!...

Good luck with your pheno hunting ...!!!...
I’ll be tagging along on all these threads ...

:dance013:...:tiphat:...

moses wellfleet

Dam Moses, what u go and buy TrueCanna’s entire line...!!!...

Good shit, I always did want to try a few of his lines...!!!... that SFV/Chembx is what makes me wanna see what’s in these crosses...!!!...

Good luck with your pheno hunting ...!!!...
I’ll be tagging along on all these threads ...

:dance013:...:tiphat:...

Yes indeed. Can’t give all the love to Bodhi all of the time! :bow:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
You have such fire line up of my work, super excited to see your selections.
Peace

No doubt. That's what I've been saying. I'm on the edge of my seat over here. I've been waiting to see someone dive into your work like this for a long time!

:lurk:

dank.Frank

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Supporter
I took loads of photos but this site uploads them sideways. I will have to go take them again tomorrow.

Tagging along looking good so far :tiphat:

moses wellfleet,,,,If you can crop your photos a tiny bit it will put them round the right way up for viewing :good:

thailer

on my computer i can resize them. the icon is usually next to the crop icon. i take the largest of the two numbers of pixels, and i change it to 1024. it will resize the smaller number and will be the biggest size icmag accepts.

cropping it works too sometimes but it depends. there seems to be a sweet spot so resizing them has worked the best consistently.