What's new

Threadul lui exploziv..

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Buna idee, hf! :wave:
In caz ca nu era clar pana acum:

Pe durata vizionarii acestui thread, fumatul este permis. Si tot ce e natural e legal.

P.S. Nu chiar, nu ma credeti pe cuvant. Cercetati legea inainte. :comfort:

bubbajeru

APA + THC = ERROR

APA + THC = ERROR

mai cauta pe net cum se face cannabutter

Cum facem cannabutter?

Necesar:
Vase si ustensile de bucatarie
Timp
Unt (cu grasime cat mai multa, de preferat fara sare)
Muguri (sau sugar trim) - nu va obositi cu fan leaves
Aragaz / arzator / soba - sau orice alta sursa de caldura.
Casoleta food grade pentru separarea si pastrarea untului.

Reteta:
1 - Intr-o oala sau vas yenna cu o suprafata cat mai mare se pun 2-3 cm de apa curata.
2 - Se pune pe foc si se arunca bucatile de unt ce urmeaza a fi topite.
3 - Dupa ce untul s-a topit integral se scade focul si se adauga mugurii in bucati cat mai mici. (sa nu fie pulbere totusi pentru ca vor lasa mai multa clorofila.. / in general dati la grinder sau 1 secunda la blender e ok.)
4 - Pe foc mic (exact cat sa stea mereu aproape de fierbere) se amesteca des, iar in restul timpului (cand nu amestecati) se pune capac deasupra. Treaba asta se face pentru cateva ore. (unii recomanda 2-3, altii 8-12.. eu in general las cam intre 4 si 6 ore si am rezultate bune. / daca aveti rabdare puteti incerca si mai mult, dar mai putin de 4 nu as recomanda.)
5 - Se strecoara toata materia lichida (apa si unt) fata de cea solida (bud-ul maruntit), se scoate cat mai mult din apa si apoi se lasa la racit si inghetat in congelator intr-un container maleabil (de exemplu o casoleta de plastic).
Dupa inghetare se separa untul fata de apa (gheata), se portioneaza si se pastreaza la congelator sau frigider.

Pastrare si termen de valabilitate
La congelator untul va avea valabilitatea pe care o avea inscrisa pe ambalaj, iar in congelator se presupune ca ar trebui sa tina 4-6 luni.

Consum
Se poate folosi in prajituri si mancare in loc de unt sau ulei
Se poate folosi topit peste cocktailuri
Se poate manca simplu (daca dozele necesare sunt relativ mici)

Recomandari
Aveti grija cu focul.
Pregatiti tot ce va trebuie inainte de a va apuca.
Pregatiti doze cat mai concentrate pentru o stocare si un consum cat mai facil
Pregatiti cate putin odata pentru a avea unt proaspat mereu.

Precizari
Nu am uitat sa precizez cantitatile, ci am omis in mod intentionat. Am facut asta pentru ca fiecare stie cat spare bud are si cat de tare sau mult unt ii trebuie. Ca o regula simpla, echivalentul a 0.5-1 gr. bud este un trip tare, iar de la 1-2 gr. in sus e trip extrem.
Exemplu: La 500 gr. unt adaugam 100 gr bud si ramanem cu 350-400 gr cannabuter. Asta inseamna ca fiecare 3,5-4 gr. de unt reprezinta un trip.

Extra
Prima experienta:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2251748#post2251748
O poza, poate va face pofta si va motivati sa faceti:
picture.php

Cam atat.. si succes. :tiphat:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
e ok si asa, mersi. (cel putin pt. mine.)
daca crezi ca ai o metoda mai buna, ai putea sa o postezi, in loc sa te introduci asa urat in seama. cred ca ar fi mai de ajutor.

:wave:

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
mai cauta pe net cum se face cannabutter

Care este eroarea de care vorbesti ? Lamureste-ne si pe noi astia mai ne-experimentati, ca cine stie cate erori s-au facut pana acum din necunoastere.

Ce iese din amestecul apei cu THC ? Tinand cont de faptul ca rasinile plantei nu sunt deloc solubile in APA, as tinde sa cred ca iese o maioneza cel mult. Aaaa, stai, ca parca rasina aia nu e nici o grasime, dar parca e solubila in solventi pe baza de carbon si parca se mai leaga de moleculele de grasime.

Hmmm , oare ce ne facem acum ? Unde gasim noi oare unt fara apa ?

pagabboy

:D defapt apa pusa ca adaos ajuta sa prelungesti fierberea .....cand gatesti un sos si ai un timp recomandat de fierbere iar sosul devine prea gros si risti sa-l arzi ce faci?? adaugi putina apa prelungind fierberea si astepti pe urma sa scada .... apa se evapora rezultand separarea de care ai nevoi in acest caz ..in cazul in care faci sos iese unul bun si bine legat :D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The Father of White Widow
Interview with Ingmar - from the german cannabis magazine GROW:

Grow? Hello Ingemar! You are known as “The father of White Widow” do you see it that way yourself?
Ingemar: Yes you could say that. I created a plant that became known under the name white widow.
Grow? Is the name from you too?
Ingemar: yes the name comes from the spider…
Grow? And “White”, because she´s packed with crystals.?!
Ingemar: Exactally, she is the first in the so called “White Family” later on other strains like white shark came as well
Grow? And what is so special about white widow, what kind of genetics are in her?
Ingemar: Well that of course is a secret! I can tell you this much she´s from two seeds that were breed and stablized for 6 years before being crossed together.
Grow? Where were the seeds from? From friends or from travels
Ingemar? The seeds came out of some hand rubbed hash
Grow? How exactly did you go about this
Ingemar: At that time Cannabis cultivation was not that big of problem in Holland.For the seed production you were allowed to grow big. I had fields that I could plant thousands so I could select the best under them.
Grow? What do you look for in a plant what are your guidelines?
Ingemar: That really is a secert as well. But let me say this I work with cannabis because for a lot of people this is there medicine, that’s how I go about it. That means I have been working with med pat. For over 15 years. I give them there medicine (for free) and they give me feedback on the different strains I gave out. The results were instant. So next to selecting for growth, mold resistance and yeild I also select for medical values.
Grow? How long Have you grown the cannabis plant?
Ingemar: Since 1980, I was 20 years old when I got my first seeds. Since then I have worked with plant on a daily basis 8 to 9 hours a day. During this time I have come to know what the cannabis plant needs to feel good so she will develop nicely. That’s how I came to relize that it takes 6 years for a cannabis seed to become a stable strain.
Grow? So you primarilly grow outdoors?
Ingemar: Yep, that’s what I´ve been doing for years, the plants that you see outside are from seeds that dropped last fall to the ground. They´ve been growing since Febuary.
Grow? Even through frost and bad weather?
Ingemar: Yep, those are some of the hardiest plants you will find they´ve addapted to our climate so good that not even our harsch weather will slow them down.
Grow? That sounds interesting, especially for our friends in the swiss…were can one get these seeds
Ingemar: well not yet, sorry. But when there ready then only at “De Sjamaan”. There you can purcase another strain of mine (purple Widow) she blooms early and gives good results outside. At the moment im working on the taste.
Grow? How exactally do you go about that? Do you plant a lemon tree next to a cannabis plant and the taste smell carry over?
Ingemar: it may sound stupid but you could do it that way, I myself have devloped a different way.
Grow? And that would been…………
Ingemar: when you use a fertilizer based on mango compound, the cannabis plant can obtain the falvor
Grow? And when you use a different fert then you can lose this taste?
Ingemar: Exactally, and that’s why I don´t care for indoor growing so much.Indoor the cannabis plant looses it own character
Grow? But with indoor you can obtain a garden year round. How do you care for your genetics over the winter
Ingemar: I use greenhouses for my mother plants..
Grow? Have you in all this time had problems with the law
Ingemar: Yes I have, I had to cancell our last meeting because I had a visit from the IRS….I was always open and honest with my cannabis growing to the government.and did not have any problems for a long time. A couple of years ago I then got a visit from the police and they took my plants. It came to a court case witch I won because I acted acourding to the law. The locale police assured me they would leave me alone. But then officers from a different district didn´t give a sh*t, and came by to take my plants away. I warned the police that I would make each one of them personally responceable for my loss, but they did not take me serious. And it turned out like I said free of all charges(again) and now the police have a problem because I followed the law they did not.
Grow?What allows you to grow here in holland when we hear of others grows being busted here in holland
Ingemar: up till 2002 the production of cannabis seeds were legal. Since that has changed ionly grow for scientific reasons. And growing for science is legal, I am the only one, that I know of in holland that can grow legally
Grow? Even indoor
Ingemar: No just outdoors
Grow? And how many are you allowed to grow? 5 is normal right
Ingemar: right, normally 5 per address, but I can grow as much as I like, they can´t do anything!!You have to remember that I´ve been fighting for 25 years against laws that make what I do illegal and since last year I have accomplished what I´ve been fighting for
Grow? But your not allowed to sell weed right?
Ingemar? No grass and no seed sales. I don´t grow for grass or for seeds I grow for science, the seeds that happen to come up are the collected and given to the company De Sjamaan
Grow? I understand…..are all strains at De Sjamaan variations of white widow?
Ingemar: basically yes, I have taken the original white widow and crossed her year for year and selected. That’s how the different strains came about from those two seeds but like I said it takes 6 years to stablize from there on
Grow? How is the Green house white widow? do they have the same one?
Ingemar: Yes it´s the same one. I gave Arjan the genetics and the name years ago he is the only one that has permission to use the name and genetics
Grow? Witch he has done very well with you yourself have not gotten rich?
Ingemar? No, it´s not about the money, to me it´s about the plant and the medical applications I find that´s more important that the money. If it were about the money I doubt I would have won in court!
Grow? Well not everyone thinks like yourself, have you heard of other growers treating there plants with posionious cemicals just for profit?
Ingemar: sure have, I´m currently writing a letter to the Minister complaing about this very thing for years he has allowed chemical weed to be sold in coffeeshops that lead to health risks down the line!
Grow? What kind of chemicals are they using
Ingemar: depends on the situation I have heard of them sprinkling coffee creamer a couple days before harvest to give them a white look or sparying hair spary over them for the same effect
Grow? People really do that
Ingemar: when it´s about money they will do anything
Grow? Do you use any pesticides or anything
Ingemar: no I just let it grow nature takes care of everything if you let it
Grow? But you do use fertilizers
Ingemar: yes, but only my self made mix
Grow? How is the THC content in your strains
Ingemar: I´d rather not take about that at the moment since the government is trying to bann strong marijuana
Grow? Okay back to white widow then, what in your opinion is the reason for the white widow popularity?
Ingemar: she is the first in the white line, she produces so much resin that one gets scared to smoke her. I have had little with her popularity to do all I did was give a coffeeshop dryed product that was entered in different cups and won.
Grow? Was it the weed
Ingemar: that’s what I asked myself, about the time white shark came out and immediately won a cup. I then entered the same weed under the name peacemaker and she won a cup so maybe it was the weed.

From here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221863

VanVulpen

Veteran
The Origins of the White Widow

The White Widow is without a doubt one of the most successful commercialized cannabis strains on the market today. Perhaps that is also why its history is so problematic. This most famous plant has since its birth in 1994 won a number of awards, including first price in the 1995 High Times Cannabis Cup. Known to be highly resinous and extremely potent, the plant has the ability to humble even the most experienced smoker and has been used in the making of countless new hybrids, always improving on quality.
The name White Widow is usually linked with several different breeders and today almost every seed bank offers its own version of the plant. The battle over who actually invented the strain has turned into a political struggle, dividing the public into two camps. Some believe that the White Widow was discovered by a man named Ingemar, while others take the side of another skillful breeder known as Shantibaba. Although the history of this plant is complicated and shrouded by doubt and misinformed opinions, the truth must be that only one person can be accredited with bringing White Widow into the world. My research has lead me to believe that this person is indeed Shantibaba, the former co-owner of Greenhouse Seeds and current founder of The Mr Nice Seedbank, for reasons that I will explain in this article.
bwsmall.jpg

The White Widow strain was first released to the public by Shantibaba, shortly after he founded the Green House Seed Company in 1994 with a Dutch partner named Arjan. The pedigree of this famous sativa/indica hybrid is made up of a pure Brazilian sativa mother and a South Indian, Keralan hybrid father. The exact origins of the mother plant remains somewhat of a mystery but the most educated guess is that it could possibly be the old school, Brazilian landrace Manga Rosa, which has a long history of spiritual use. The Father was discovered during a trip to India where Shantibaba was approached by a man, who after sharing a joint with him, eventually led him to his farm in the mountains of Kerala. The farmer then introduced him to an indica hybrid that had been selectively cultivated and bred towards optimum resin production in his village for a very long time. After several days of sampling the farmer’s plants, Shantibaba left for the Netherlands with a batch of fresh seeds, from which he was soon to discover the male for his White Widow cross. He eventually bred it to the Brazilian Sativa mother, forming the spectacular White Widow.
During the time when Shantibaba was still the co-owner of Green House Seeds, he established several new and superior hybrids while working alongside Neville Schoenmaker (the father of Dutch seed banks) on joint projects. Some of the stock that they used dated back to the early days of the Seed Bank that Neville himself had founded, a company that later became reformed under new ownership and known as Sensi Seeds. During the time when the White Widow was created, Shantibaba and Neville concentrated on the breeding aspect of the business while Arjan, not being a breeder himself, was left in charge of promotion and sales. After some conflict of interests between the two owners, Shantibaba sold his half of the Green House Seed Company to Arjan in 1998 and left for Switzerland to form the Mr. Nice Seedbank in collaboration with Howard Marks and Neville Schoenmaker. Dispensing with the somewhat theatrical tactics of his former partner turned competitor, the master breeder Shantibaba then concentrated on supplying growers with superior quality strains from both old and new world genetics. The exceptional quality of his products can hardly be disputed by anyone. He started breeding the Widow under the flag of his newly formed brand and gave it the name Black Widow since the name White Widow was already being marketed by Arjan over at Green House Seeds.

mr.nice_black_widow2_small.jpg
According to an interview for the German cannabis magazine Grow; a breeder named Ingemar is also accredited with inventing the White Widow strain. This is where the history of the plant becomes problematic. Ingemar was apparently working on some strains for the Green House Seed Company in the past, much like he is now, and he quite possibly had a hand in developing the White Widow strain but apparently not in discovering it. He seems to have substantial support from the Dutch growing community but there is little in terms of historical data to support his claim. Ingemar says that the seeds for the White Widow hybrid were accidentally found in a batch of hand rubbed hashish and that the strain was then worked on for some six years before it was released. If this is true, the birth of the Widow can be dated back as early as 1988, although there are no records to confirm this. The earliest descriptions on the White Widow were made by Shantibaba himself in 1995, while he was still working under the Green House flag. The lineage stated for the White Widow is also in accordance with what Shantibaba says. This would indicate that the genetic material that was used to create the White Widow originated from the stock found at the Green House Seed Company at the time, stock that Shantibaba and Neville had obtained and refined. Ingemar has not to this day disclosed any detailed information on the Widow or provided any proof that the plant indeed came from him, besides his own words. The degree of his involvement in the making of this highly regarded strain might never reach the light of day without further investigation.
Shantibaba on the other hand has been quite open about the origin of this wonderful plant. He also seems very familiar with both the Widow and its parents. Going by the line of reasoning that I have chosen here, one thing seems to remain undisputable, and that is that Shantibaba is in possession of the only true parents of the White Widow strain now in existence. This would make sense if he also discovered the strain. The parents of his creation are safely tucked away in the MNS clone library. This also indicates that he alone is capable of reproducing the hybrid that was initially released some 15 years ago. In other words, most other Widows must be founded on progeny that originates further down the line and they are also most likely out crossed with something else. Further evidence to support this theory comes from the plant itself. The plant from The Mr Nice Seedbank seems to have the most in common with the White Widow that the Green House Seeds Company entered into the Cannabis Cup in 1995. Ingemar offers his own version of the White Widow and several White Widow hybrids, like the notoriously potent Ingemar’s Punch, through the DeSjamaan seed bank and the White Widow Web. He is also working closely with Arjan over at Green House Seeds, supplying him with genetic material which include the allegedly one and only true White Widow strain. As wonderfully potent as it might be, the authenticity and genetic makeup of this parallel version of the Widow will remain a mystery until we are enlightened by Ingemar himself. His substantial contribution to the varieties offered by the Green House Seed Company should, however, not go unnoticed.

mr.nice_howard_markssmall.jpg
Shantibaba discovered many of his strains while working under the Green House label but apparently never shared the parental stock of his strains with anyone. Nevertheless, the Green House Seed Company still offers many of his and Neville’s strains, claiming that they are the real deal. Most notable of these strains are the White Widow (Black Widow), White Rhino (Medicine Man), Great White Shark (Shark Shock), El Nino (La Niña), Neville's Haze and Super Silver Haze. Not without a sense of irony, many of these plants have accumulated an impressive amount of awards for the Green House Seed Company over the years. The fact however remains that all these plants can be traced back to the original breeders Shantibaba and Neville, who in an attempt to avoid confusion, renamed some of their strains. Sadly, despite their efforts, confusion and contradiction ensued and even more breeders emerged, claiming to have invented the White Widow strain. The Green House Seeds Company has not been as active in developing new, and reinforcing old strains, as Shantibaba. Their focus seems to have shifted towards feminizing their old stock.
Today almost every breeder and seed bank sell seeds that they claim to be the original White Widow. In 1996, both the Nirvana and Dutch Passion seed companies purchased a single pack of White Widow seeds from Shantibaba himself at the Green House Seed Company and within a year released their own versions of the Widow. Undoubtedly all very potent and nice plants, the question whether or not all the White Widow plants on the market today can actually be considered pure remains highly speculative since the only true parental stock remain in the sole care of Shantibaba and the Mr Nice Seedbank. Why so many different breeders claim to have personally invented this strain is puzzling although understandable due to its commercial success. New breeders keep emerging, claiming authority over the White Widow strain. There can, however, be only one truth, however hazy it has become over the years.

n-am mai divulgat sursa ca-i vorba de un breeder/seedbank concurent dar mie mi se pare cea mai convingatoare poveste vis-a-vis de originile vaduvei... :tiphat:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Si mie mi s-a parut la fel o vreme, dar dupa cum exista aceste 2 povesti, inseamna ca ori Shantibaba minte, ori baietii de la GHS + Ingemar mint impreuna. Si cum Shanti s-a ascuns, iar astia sunt 2 parti diferite care sustin acelasi lucru, tot tind sa-i cred. Desi nu e exclus sa fie o alta manevra de marketing marca GHS..

si, ca sa mai fie si o poza pe aici:

MIT Biology course online:
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/biology/7-012-introduction-to-biology-fall-2004/video-lectures/

The Willy Wonka of Pot

A trip to Hempfest with pioneering cannabis breeder DJ Short

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9825376/a-trip-hempfest-pioneering-cannabis-breeder-dj-short

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Smoke Report Blueberry F2 (3 phenos)

Smoke Report Blueberry F2 (3 phenos)

STANDARD SMOKE REPORT V1.0 (from Treating Yourself Magazine)

============================== ===================
IDENTIFICATION

# Details:
Date: **/12/2013
Strain: blueberry F2 #1
Judge: exploziv_gbb
Breeder: F2 from DJ short stock
Grower: exploziv_gbb, grown indoors

Clear [40] Cloudy [50] Amber [10] Dark [0] (%)

# (Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.)

Brown [ ] Green [4] Gold [2] Blue [ ] Grey [1] White [2] Red [ ] Rust [2] Orange [3] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

# Bud density: [7] (Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.)

# (Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.)

Ammonia [1] Earthy [1] Licorice [1] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [3] Mango [ ] Pepper [2] Blueberry [2] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [1] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [2] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [3]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [1] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [1] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [2*] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [1] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [2] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

# Aroma: [9] (Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.)

# Seed content: [0] (Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.)

# Weeks cured: [2] (If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.)

# Physical examination comments: Very compact trichrome covered small nugs. Golf ball sized tops.

# Smell: Powerful fresh/sour scent... frutty/floral with powerful spiced aftertaste.

============================== ====================
THE SMOKE TEST

(Address these questions while smoking.)

# (Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) []
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [Smoking Master paper, slim & backrolled]
Other (specify):

# (Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.)

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [2] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [1] Mango [ ] Pepper [1] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [2] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [2] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [1] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [x] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [1] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [1] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

(If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.)

# Taste: [8] (Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.)

# State of dryness: [5.5] (Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.)

# Smoke ability: [8] (Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.)

# Smoke expansion: [5] (Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.)

# Smoke test comments:

Taste: smoke, taste is sour/floral, with some earthy/spice esences.

Effect: full body relaxation, good for chilling in the evening.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

(Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.)

# Dosage: [0.50 gr. pure bud/ was ok after a half, too much towards the end.] (Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.)

# Effect onset: [4] (Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.)

# Sativa influence: [3] (Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.)

# Indica influence: [6] (Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.)

# Potency [8.5] (Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.)

# Duration [2h30min.] (Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.)

# Tolerance build up [6] (Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.)

# Usability: (Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.)

Morning - wake up [] Day - work [] Evening - relax [5] Night - sleep [4]

# Overall satisfaction: [7.5] (Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.)

# Ability and conditions [8] (Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.)

# Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. [no]

# What effect did the strain have:
(Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.)

(Check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT)

[3] [N] Ability to rest or sit still
[2] [N] Anxiety relief
[3] [N] Appetite
[1] [N] Audio perception
[3] [N] Humor perception
[5] [N] Imagination/creativity
[P] [N] Paranoia relief
[P] [2] Sex drive
[1] [N] Sleep
[3] [N] Pain relief
[P] [1] Speech process
[3] [N] Taste perception
[2] [N] Thought process
[3] [N] Visual perception

Final comments: Excellent afternoon smoke, nice frutty/sour aroma & taste. Total body relaxation.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

IDENTIFICATION

# Details:
Date: **/04/2014
Strain: blueberry F2 #2

Clear [35] Cloudy [55] Amber [10] Dark [0] (%)

# (Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.)

Brown [ ] Green [3] Gold [1] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [3] Red [ ] Rust [2] Orange [2] Purple [3] Black [ ]

# Bud density: [8.5] (Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.)

# (Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.)

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [1] Licorice [1] Peach [1] Berry [2] Floral [3] Mango [ ] Pepper [1] Blueberry [2] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [2*] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [1] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [1] Musk [ ] Spice [1] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [3] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [1]

# Aroma: [9] (Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.)

# Seed content: [3.5] (Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.)

# Weeks cured: [1] (If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.)

# Physical examination comments: Compact trichrome covered nugs.

# Smell: Powerful fresh/frutty/floral scent with powerful diesel/coffee aftertaste and a hint of vanilla.

THE SMOKE TEST

# (Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows

Other (specify):

# (Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.)

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [2] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [1] Floral [1] Mango [ ] Pepper [1] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [4] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [1] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [1] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [1*] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [2*] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [1]

# Taste: [9] (Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.)

# State of dryness: [5.5] (Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.)

# Smoke ability: [9] (Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.)

# Smoke expansion: [3.5] (Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.)

# Smoke test comments:

Taste: smoke, taste is sour/floral, with some coffee/rust esences.

Effect: Mind and body relaxation. Some chills, paranoia if you over-do it. Powerful weed.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

# Dosage: [0.50 gr. pure bud/ was too much after a quater. Took me 30 mins before I continued smoking.] (Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.)

# Effect onset: [3.5] (Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.)

# Sativa influence: [4] (Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.)

# Indica influence: [5] (Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.)

# Potency [9.5] (Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.)

# Duration [2h45min.] (Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.)

# Tolerance build up [4] (Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.)

# Usability: (Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.)

Morning - wake up [] Day - work [3] Evening - relax [7] Night - sleep [8]

# Overall satisfaction: [9] (Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.)

# Ability and conditions [9.5] (Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.)

strain a keeper for long term use. [yes]

(Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.)

(Check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT)

[5] [N] Ability to rest or sit still
[P] [4] Anxiety relief
[4] [N] Appetite
[2] [N] Audio perception
[4] [N] Humor perception
[P] [3] Paranoia relief
[2] [N] Sex drive
[3] [N] Sleep
[4] [N] Pain relief
[P] [2] Speech process
[1] [N] Taste perception
[1] [N] Thought process
[1] [N] Visual perception

Final comments: Great afternoon weed, helps me relax very much. Nice and fun except when you over-do it. Then it puts me down to sleep faster than i can run to the bed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

IDENTIFICATION

# Details:
Date: **/12/2013
Strain: blueberry F2 #3

Clear [40] Cloudy [50] Amber [10] Dark [0] (%)

Brown [ ] Green [4] Gold [1] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [3] Red [ ] Rust [2] Orange [3] Purple [3] Black [ ]

# Bud density: [8] (Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.)

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [1] Licorice [1] Peach [ ] Berry [2] Floral [3] Mango [ ] Pepper [2] Blueberry [2] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [1] Bubblegum [1] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [2] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [1]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [1] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [2*] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [1] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [3] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

# Seed content: [0] (Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.)

# Weeks cured: [3] (If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.)

# Physical examination comments: Very compact trichrome covered small nugs. Golf ball sized tops.

# Smell: Powerful fresh/sour scent... frutty/floral with powerful spiced/coffee aftertaste.

THE SMOKE TEST

Other (specify):

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [2] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [2] Floral [2] Mango [ ] Pepper [2] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [3] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [2] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [1] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [x] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [1] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [2*] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

# Taste: [8.5] (Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.)

# State of dryness: [6] (Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.)

# Smoke ability: [8.5] (Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.)

# Smoke expansion: [5.5] (Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.)

# Smoke test comments:

Taste: smoke, taste is sour/floral, with some coffee/spice esences.

Effect: body relaxation, some chills, paranoia. Powerful weed.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

# Dosage: [0.50 gr. pure bud/ was too much after a half. Took me 90 mins before I continued smoking.] (Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.)

# Effect onset: [3] (Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.)

# Sativa influence: [3] (Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.)

# Indica influence: [6] (Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.)

# Potency [9.5] (Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.)

# Duration [2h30min.] (Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.)

# Tolerance build up [6] (Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.)

Morning - wake up [] Day - work [] Evening - relax [4] Night - sleep [6]

# Overall satisfaction: [7] (Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.)

# Ability and conditions [9] (Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.)

strain a keeper for long term use. [dunno]

[4] [N] Ability to rest or sit still
[P] [3] Anxiety relief
[4] [N] Appetite
[1] [N] Audio perception
[2] [N] Humor perception
[P] [4] Paranoia relief
[P] [N] Sex drive
[2] [N] Sleep
[3] [N] Pain relief
[P] [2] Speech process
[4] [N] Taste perception
[1] [N] Thought process
[2] [N] Visual perception

Final comments: Total relaxation. Good afternoon/night weed. Great taste.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pic details:
1 - macro on buds (random)
2,3,4 - pics of buds during drying process (#1 pheno is blu1 and so on) (pheno #1 & #3 pictured above aren't from same run as the ones I tested for the smoke reports)
5 - Pics of dried buds after 1 week curing (pheno #2)

Last edited:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Foarte misto smoke report-ul. :) Si totodata un mod perfect de a invia acest thread... ;)
Abia astept urmatorul report interesant ! (hint, hint Swazi Red) :smoke: