What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thinking Vertically 101 : The Build & Grow

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
day 34 bikerkush and c99
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
yeah those beanz is hardy as hell - i got 6 as well , ones in flower now and the other 5 im thinking ima do some party cup fun with

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Premium provider of medical marijuana and cannabis oil products such as wax, shatter,cannabis oil,Girl Scout Cookies, Sour Diesel, Green crack, OG Kush,AK47,Purple Haze,Orange Kush,Blue Dream White widow, Purple kush,master kush,OG Kush Blueberry and others ..we sale both in wholesale and retail prices.. we also supply upon request variety of cannabis products text me on my whatsapp +1 123 45 fucjyouspammer or email me stevethomasonfucking spammer16@gmail.com

ok well then - ima quote this post for posterity -
my first encounter with a cannaspammer on icmag in a long while lol
this accounts about to get shitcanned in 3....2....

Miraculous Meds

Those screens are looking a lot more full than when you first started this room! Congrats on the new acquisitions. I haven't grown the gg4 yet, but by the descriptions, she should fill up the screens really well.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Those screens are looking a lot more full than when you first started this room! Congrats on the new acquisitions. I haven't grown the gg4 yet, but by the descriptions, she should fill up the screens really well.

its a bit more i agree
still aint figured out what im doin
but - im back to having fun while im being punished by the gods of stupid
this round of biker kush and c99 will come down in a week or 2
then ima try fucking with some perpetual so i can work the new additions into the stable and test em

bugman hooked me up as always
generous man he is
i have in the stable now because of him
c99 fruitpuncher
gg4
brucebanner3
strawberry glue
khalisi glue
gorillatonic
scottsglue 1&2
new c99f2s
plus got some Rez chemdog d's
and bodhi super snow lotus in veg too

in addition to that of course those golfball nugs hanging off the walls
the Karma Biker OG's

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
welp - after much thinking and desperately trying to figure out how to get my room dialed in. i just went into it and started working, basically cause i couldnt figure out shit to execute without cutting large holesin floor or exterior walls.
I live next door to leo, and i dont want holes anywhere outside if at all possible
my last attempt worked ok for around 18 moths or so but wasnt able to keep my temps down below 84ish with 1600w going, let alone any humidification
i had 2 fans in my room as well
basically i was stressing my girls with so much direct wind on them
so i took them down along with the upper shelves, i might reuse them but prolly not
anyways i was messing with the cooltube ducting and noticed that, instead of it pulling air through and out the top, my ac was pushing hot air exhaust back into the light.
so i decided to disconnect that and block off that section for a sec and try something counter intuitive
anyways , i took that intake from the bottom and moved it to the top to shorten up the run and now i was pushing hot air out the bottom of the cooltube
i decided to run some flex from the bottom over behind the ac unit where the evaporator is in the back
within minutes my room was 72*

i was shocked

so its winter and the room was around and stays around 30% rh

i decided to bust out the ol homemade humidifier again
i took that flex from the bottom of the cooltube into the humi
and hooked it up and voila , that positive,warm airflow from the light is now holdong a steady 50% with no extra fans but that inline in the attic!
so to test even further, i fired up another 600w bulb and have it running bareback to the tune of about 74* in there. ive never
ever
had a proper sub 80* 50% rh environment to flower in

evar

so im gonna try two 600s at 400 and the full 1k tomorrow and see what sort of temps we get.
after manymany grows ive come to the conclusion im never gonna do much more than 1oz dried bud per 2 gallons of soil
so if i have 1600 watts of light at any given time, and my goal is 1 gram per watt
thats 64 oz of weed or 128 gallons of soil!
thats 32 4 gal pots or 4 32 gal pots or 6 20 gals or ..
25 5 gal bags, which i like better, they are cheap as fuck and tall but well suited for pot as ive grown many a bud in them
im gonna reamend my soil and add 10% more perlite for better drainage and
ima build shelves that will drain away the overflow and hold the bags - prolly
will try and get "cute" and drain into lower pots, but na, that shit will backfire , cute rarely works ime
welp , i need to line these walls with something, might try to vault the ceilings to reflect back onto the plants as well, thats one "cute" that does work

so as for the lights
ima try 2 600s to run all 12 hours and have the 1k come on at 3 hrs in and run for 6 then shut down to see how that works for about what 1.8k wt average?
some of these ideas i borrowed from rykus, whos a pretty good vert guy
so dont think im thievin, shout outs to him

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
I been hanging out elsewhere lately - this spot has some politics im not down with goin on
but i lurk and what not
ive done another round since my last post and have redesigned my room since then as well

i pulled the trigger on the leds - im running 45W/sqft nowbut i still have a 600w down in the bottom to replace soon - just ran outta bread - ill drop another ~450$ on building those out for the next round
this round we got a BB3 and a GG4 in 30gl organic totes along with my new coco dtw setup prototypes - ill be going full coco/dtw next round w full automation -
Im running Veg+Bloom RO and its.... ok i suppose Its cheap and one part and easy so well see how it goes for drippers - ima actually setup the top rows for drippers during this run , just gotta get the supplies and stuff sooo
yeah
im going for the ability to leave the garden for a few days without a worry.../.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wow yeah the Bruce banner 3 and the biker kush look excellent!
Can't wait to see what you do with the new strains. Always nice having new flavors

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

and on and on...

these leds arent terribly hard to build and are really very good at penetrating the canopy
im gonna be defoliating in week three and using more of the mesh to bring these buds right into the lights - we finta get 6#s a run folks, thats the goal here

Badfishy1

I’m smashed atm and can’t really read too much going on, but don’t sleep on that c99x dpFlo phamalam... I’ve got you on a cut when I get back to the homestead and can get a cut out.

Latest posts

Latest posts