What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Think customs would let it through? :)

Gm421

The company you purchase from should be sending in discreet packaging and use non descriptive labels. You will have no problem ordering your soap!

looks cool let us know how it smells:)

:xmastree: :gift: :xmastree:

Hephaestus

Officially - it isn't a cannabis product - just smells like one... But knowing what customs can be like; and having a leaf on the label...

Gm421

You should be fine!

I'm always cautious when ordering to my house while growing. This is one thing I probably wouldn't order till the summer when my plants are outdoors:)
:smokeit:

microgram

Regardless if when you order it, it'll take a while to get any sort of conclusive evidence to do any sort of search; and from what I hear, the majority of the canadian feds are 'pussies.' and won't have the balls to do a rap and tap.

You should be fine, just specify to the company that you'd like it to be sent discreetly with a note explaining what the product is and what it does and does not contain. You should be fine.