What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things to do on vacation!

G

We love the snow.
It is a perfect situation for making bubblehash.
So here we go!

First get your bubblebags and a good bucket or 2.

191bubblelogo1.jpg

Then add some water, then your well cleaned trim. NO FAN LEAFS or twigs please :D

191bucket1.jpg

Stir for 15 minutes with a hand mixer. no more or you will get more veg matter. Do not worry about waste - we'll run the same stuff again to get every last drop. It is nice to keep the first run as clean as possible.

191bucket2.jpg

At this point I take my trusty chop stick (round tip so I do not tear the screen) and stir up all the veg matter to shake any loose trichomes to the bottom. It also clears the screen to allow more goodies to drop into the bucket below.

191bucket3ecu.jpg

Let sit outside in the snow for 1/2 hour - then give it another stir with the chopstick.

Let sit for another 15 minutes and PULL the work bag.

This is where the second bucket is handy.
No photos were taken because... oh hell - I don't know!

First I pour the bucket of trichome soup into the 160u bag to filter out any contaminants. Works great -
improves the quality of your hash big time. Toss the stuff or give it to friends - it still has goodies in it.

Then the 73u bag. This is the PRODUCER. This is where this batch really shined.

After a quick drain and a wash down with cold water, I scooped it out of the screen and onto the pressing screen.

191freshies1.jpg

Press it for a few seconds using a towel to absorb the water - then take the cake and break it up ove rcardboard - this will take the excess water out of the hash.

19173uchunkysmall.jpg

19173uchunky2small.jpg

This time I took advantage of having the 7 bag set.

The 45u bag sometimes makes nice vanilla hash... like this ;)

19145ufreshsmall.jpg

THAT is it folks.

Make bubblehash every day you can!
\_ Joe

G

Very nice work!! Damn I miss nunia, was just thinking about them, and freaked me a bit reading your sig!!

G

It's all in the chill

It's all in the chill

Bubblehash and Arctic snow make a good combination.
\_ Joe

JumpinJackHash

That is some very nice hashish indeed! Looks like quite the yield as well. How much trim did you use, and what was the final weight of the hash?

G

Ummm

Ummm

Ummm?
About as much fresh trim as I had - no clue of the weight.

As for the bubble yield - LOTS!

All for personal - no scales here :D

Peace
\_ joe

JumpinJackHash said:
That is some very nice hashish indeed! Looks like quite the yield as well. How much trim did you use, and what was the final weight of the hash?

G

No worries

No worries

My pleasure!

Just pressed a nice slab from this batch - smells like heaven!

\_ joe

Latest posts

Latest posts