What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

These Are The World Largest Cannabis Markets

Three Berries

North America and Europe are home to some of the world’s most famous cannabis cultures, such as California and Amsterdam.

However, as Visual Capitalist details below, even in these undoubtedly successful markets, cannabis legality varies by country - and as this graphic by Tenacious Labs explores, so does its subsequent market value.

Tenacious-Labs_Legal-Landscape_2_Birds-Eye-View-of-Cannabis-Markets_v4.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/these-are-world-largest-cannabis-markets

rolandomota

Veteran
Cool deal but we need to look at it from the right perspective .....how much money can I make from my favorite plant and hobby? And this is bud sales not seed sales right?
I don't think their accounting for seed sales especially big seed sales to farms with fems and autos not just the average Joe seed sales
You need a lot of seeds to plant an acre of weed

You know make your autos fem so farmers don't have to pull out males just straight plant with correct spacing and no pesky males taking up resources lol

Anyway as time goes by laws usually relax and change so damn that's a crap load of money to be made a lot more than those predictions are telling us for 2025

Of course if you sit on your grass scratching your ass you wont get a damn thing

St. Phatty

they might boil more with the munchies
sad sick feckers will eat anything that moves

Americans are SICKER

they just don't like talking about the details. Or photographing the details.

Look at the picture of the young naked Vietnamese girl running from the My Lai massacre, if you have any doubt.

The US murdered 4+ Million civilians in the Southeast Asian War.

The US murdered 40+ Million civilians in the Terror War.

gizmo666

Yea yea the nazis killed a lot as well
So have Indians
So did the feckin cowboys
War is hell
But we were talking about markets

Muleskinner

Veteran
This is a "market" from the viewpoint of wealthy folks in the investor class....from the various usage surveys I've seen, it's Canada, the US, Ireland and the UK that lead the world in cannabis use

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yea yea the nazis killed a lot as well
So have Indians
So did the feckin cowboys
War is hell
But we were talking about markets

market will be massive world-wide if US govt finally says "fuck it, i don't care anymore...smoke 'em if ya got 'em..." our "war on drugs" has held the entire world back...gonna be a shitload of seeds sold by mail, and garden stores & farmers markets could be infested with rooted clones...the hemp farmers locally all buy femmed seeds; unless you are going to breed, most folks will. jmho

gizmo666

Something not right when the biggest exporter of cannabis is the UK
Yet its not legal in the UK
Who owns the company Theresa mays husband
Guess it will never get legalize here

Three Berries

Something not right when the biggest exporter of cannabis is the UK
Yet its not legal in the UK
Who owns the company Theresa mays husband
Guess it will never get legalize here

In Illinois before they legalized it, the biggest lobbies against it were the tobacco and alcohol industries. Jessie Jackson Sr is/was a big Budweiser distributor in Illinois.

Thighland

This is a "market" from the viewpoint of wealthy folks in the investor class....from the various usage surveys I've seen, it's Canada, the US, Ireland and the UK that lead the world in cannabis use
As an Australian I'm disappointed my country isn't on the list. From q proud nation of careless risk takers to a nanny state that needs government approval to relax and have fun. At least we have good breeders.

Latest posts

Latest posts