What's new

The Tastiest Microwaveable Food

S

sir_NiceGuy

Leftovers.

Luckily my woman & I are both awesome cooks. Lots of leftovers just for this purpose.

I also like "baked potatoes" done in the microwave. Just scrub the spud under water, stab it about a 1/4" - 1/2" deep in a couple of dozen places (careful with that knife Eugene;), wrap it in a soaking wet paper towel & zap for 3 minutes or so. Then, check the texture. Cook longer until it's soft enough to a gentle squeeze (ie. to taste). Then remove the paper towel, slice it open anyway ya like to, (I mash the insides without destroying the skin, so the skin's kinda like a bowl). Add butter, chives, bacon (bits), sour cream, hot sauce, cheese... whatever. Enjoy.

NOKUY

Veteran
my all time fav...

don miguel "el charrito" beef enchilada dinner

also hot pockets "sausage, egg, and cheese"

i could go for just about anything cause of the convenience, its so much easier and more fulfilling to zap anything when you get the munchies!

rollinfatty

Boston market has the best tv dinner , hands down. marie caliander is 2nd. i guess stoufers would be my third.

red baron, digornio, freschetta pizza=dank...not a big fan of mini pizzas though
hot dog (boars head or kershner...i like the outer casing :rasta: )
soup, chili
lasagna,

and if you ever have a really hard cookie, throw it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds...will soften her right up (may need to add a bit of water if the cookie is very dry)

mmm i want cookies