What's new

The Tale of XO/Goat and Monkey Seeds

GWHeyduke

Hi all. This is a touch of knowledge from the past and an update on the Tale of Xochipilli, One-Eyed Jack and XO Seeds~>House of Goat and Monkey.

Matt Delisle was my friend and collaborator of nearly 30yrs. In Feb, 2022, we created a new parent company together and rolled Goat and Monkey into it. When Matt passed unexpectedly, he had no will, siblings in the USA and an ex-wife and young son in South America.

Being the sole surviving member of the business, I immediately secured all assets and zero'd out the website inventory. There are still products in the distribution channel, but those accounts were settled.

As the estate nears the end of probate, the intention is to start a reduced model of Matt's original 'best of' as a for-benefit for his young son. (cont'd)

GWHeyduke

(cont'd)

I am working with the entire family and a core of Matt's old and best friends. And when this falls into place, the website and social media accounts will be updated.

In the meantime. There is 1 specific individual that was a contract seedmaker. This individual has no claim nor legal rights to anything related to the business.

*This individual has repeatedly attempted to hijack the brand and has confiscated materials that were not his (last project genetics)*

Until an official statement is made, DO NOT PURCHASE anything labeled 'son of goat and monkey'. Matt's son isn't even a teenager and has neither the knowledge nor understanding of Cannabis.

I am George_W_Heyduke/Heyduke/GWHeyduke/Bogstomper.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hola Bogstomper!

thanks for all your efforts at preserving Matt’s work

se grew 9 of Matt’s strandivars 2021 and they were all keepers

IMG_5675.jpeg

IMG_2310.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts