What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
udjhos00qmoa1.jpg.webp

o_O

RMS

:smoweed:

acespicoli

The epic cinematography in Hero is truly amazing, chess match...
had to buy sucker punch on dvd its had a permanant spot in my digital collection
Worthy of mention also, ninja scroll, kungfu hussle, baraka, planet earth nature series
Miss those stereographic 3d eye posters/books of great detail hope to find more to share soon
enjoy!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

The epic cinematography in Hero is truly amazing, chess match...
had to buy sucker punch on dvd its had a permanant spot in my digital collection
Worthy of mention also, ninja scroll, kungfu hussle, baraka, planet earth nature series
Miss those stereographic 3d eye posters/books of great detail hope to find more to share soon
enjoy!

Baraka was incredible and so engrossing. I sometimes watch just the monkey in the pool part on a bad day.... but the entire film is captivating and indescribably beautiful.

Kungfu Hussle I have not seen.