What's new

The Show Must Go On!!!!

Jahminded

Well, as sad as I am that the "Official" events are cancelled, my buddy and I are making the trip anyway. We already had purchased our passes, hotel and flights before the events were cancelled but....we will NOT miss this opportunity to see the DAM.

I was really looking forward to meeting many of you there. Without the official organization I worry that we will miss alot of the fun. I can see it now....2 stoners standing at the airport saying...."ok, what now".

We dont want to miss out on the fun.....Please include a couple CA stoners in the festivities. I'm sure we will have a blast!!

Jahminded

p.s. to think I even bought the Walmart Fishing hat for Gypsy....haha. I'm sure I will get it to him somehow...haha.

Niemand

Jahminded said:
Well, as sad as I am that the "Official" events are cancelled, my buddy and I are making the trip anyway. We already had purchased our passes, hotel and flights before the events were cancelled but....we will NOT miss this opportunity to see the DAM.

I was really looking forward to meeting many of you there. Without the official organization I worry that we will miss alot of the fun. I can see it now....2 stoners standing at the airport saying...."ok, what now".

We dont want to miss out on the fun.....Please include a couple CA stoners in the festivities. I'm sure we will have a blast!!

Jahminded

p.s. to think I even bought the Walmart Fishing hat for Gypsy....haha. I'm sure I will get it to him somehow...haha.

Leave the hat with OP..... If ANYONE can get it to him OP is the one.....

As long as you get out of the airport you will be fine!!!

Head over to Singel and Seed Boutique..... Check in w/OP.... You will NOT miss out... Especially with a name like that..... ANYONE who is JAH minded will be looked after!!!

Take care! See ya there! Jah Bless..... IBN

G

yeah get to the shop and join in
theres going to be lots of time and places to meet up with people
there should be a few special guests as well

Latest posts

Latest posts