What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

member 505892

AOC busted lying about the capitol riot. Apparently she wasn't even in the same building... :biglaugh:

Apparently not....

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex,” she told her Instagram followers. “But members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

Not that i particularly care, but she doesn't seem like a BS artist from what i've seen of her.... admits when something is over her head etc.... seems genuine and able....

Gry

Apparently not....

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex,” she told her Instagram followers. “But members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

Not that i particularly care, but she doesn't seem like a BS artist from what i've seen of her.... admits when something is over her head etc.... seems genuine and able....
The woman is careful, and some news sources will never be known for integrity.

M

member 505892

Much more honest and able than Tucker Carlson too for that matter. :rolleyes:

Gry

Much more honest and able than Tucker Carlson too for that matter. :rolleyes:
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AOC never said she was in the capital Building. We all know State TV, Trump Fanatics don't like AOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.