What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Search For Sizzle

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Decided to throw up this thread to show a few shots of what I grew and what Im growing. Also think its better to flood one thread then to be all over the place. Figure it might be helpful to some as a lot are from seeds. Any question feel free to ask. First lets throw up a few shots of Grindhouse Ultra Sonja.

Ultra Sonjas by Grindhouse

Pheno 1 Cheese Leaning
picture.php

Pheno 2 Tang Tang Leaning
picture.php

picture.php

Pheno 3 Pulls from both Cheese & Tang Tang

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man and good to see ya around. Hope all is well with ya. Stick around gonna throw some more stuff up soon.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boss Bubba

Boss Bubba

Here is something I call Boss Bubba(Pre98 Bubba x Mob BossF2) Thought this was gonna be a low yielding strain but she just blew up last week or so.

Early Flower Shot
picture.php

Late Flower Shot

picture.php

dasher65

Those girls look like theyre dusted in crystals and super dank

Great photos...please keep 'em coming

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those girls look like theyre dusted in crystals and super dank

Great photos...please keep 'em coming

Thanks

Dang, that tang tang leaner looks yummy!
Keep bringing the pics.

Have not sample her yet but we will see how yummy she turns out

Beautiful, any Merlot smelling in the U S's?? Fine job man............

Thanks....Yeh I pop two packs and have gotten merlot. Just had one with Merlot and Burnt Wood/Rubber that I found pretty nice for sure.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mob Boss F2

Mob Boss F2

This Pheno the top leaves reminds me of the father I used. Both shots are at 65days.

picture.php

This Pheno reminds me of the mom used

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mob Boss F3

Mob Boss F3

The difference by just looking is the buds are tighter and for some reason the flower time has dropped. Similar to some of the phenos of the Blockhead IBL I ran in looks. The smell on this one reminds me of Grapefruit and Fuel Day 60

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts