What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Search For Sizzle

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Good to see you back and posting GSiz! I'm not here much anymore but I'll check back soon.

Here's some of Cannavore's work to keep things interesting.

Dirty Sanchez day 69

2022-01-30-16.05.56 ZS PMax.jpg
2022-01-30-15.40.47 ZS PMax.jpg

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like some gas! I'm gonna have to look into some of those

Weather they in this pack or not with what we popping. Gas is sure to be found. I list a few packs of some up and coming breeder sure to have gas. Good seeing you on this end. Stay tuned.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Marlo!!!! Gsizzle!!

Good to see you both posting again. :respect:

dank.Frank

I gotta make it my business to check IC more often. Seems you been holding things down DF. Glad to see you still enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you back and posting GSiz! I'm not here much anymore but I'll check back soon.

Here's some of Cannavore's work to keep things interesting.

Dirty Sanchez day 69

Thanks for those pics. I actually have a few packs of those. Seems to me you hit your mark with them. Keep me updated on the final results.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Thanks for those pics. I actually have a few packs of those. Seems to me you hit your mark with them. Keep me updated on the final results.

Rank stank in veg, evolved into a gassy/acrid/grape on harvest. Be interesting to see how they smell in a couple months after a cure.

Not a great yielder from seed, maybe if you top and top from a small clone to get 16-20 tops.

The difference between seed plant and clone can make me change my mind on a pheno real quick as long as I can keep them alive to find out.

No smoke report yet, gotta get them out to my testers, I can't do it all 😃

If you have multiple packs run them, I'd be shocked if you didn't find something you wanted to explore further.

That and Cannavore is a good dude.......

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rank stank in veg, evolved into a gassy/acrid/grape on harvest. Be interesting to see how they smell in a couple months after a cure.

Not a great yielder from seed, maybe if you top and top from a small clone to get 16-20 tops.

The difference between seed plant and clone can make me change my mind on a pheno real quick as long as I can keep them alive to find out.

No smoke report yet, gotta get them out to my testers, I can't do it all 😃

If you have multiple packs run them, I'd be shocked if you didn't find something you wanted to explore further.

That and Cannavore is a good dude.......

That feed back is greatly appreciated.

soopy

Veteran
Good to see you posting again….you’ve always had stunning, impeccably grown flower that can only come from a place of passion and love. I’m stoked to see what you have going!