The Real Hash tester - Cherry OG

kashkr0p

Thanks for letting them go full term and posting so many pics- You killed it brah

Just let me know if you want to test anything else.

I got a ton of stuff to work through

Appreciate it man, might take you up on your offer, does anyone else have ur urkle?
Any sneak peek on ur other future work?

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
I sent out some Purple Urkel hybrids if that's what you mean, the clone of Urkel came from some hippes in mendo and as far as I know I'm the last one in that circle that still has it.

Lots of people have the Purps though and Grand Daddy Purps is really similar and sometimes more impressive on the terpene profile.

I'm going to sprout some old Hawaiian and old Super Skunk seeds soon with some gibberlic acid to help them germinate. They're going to be used for my upcoming breeding projects

kashkr0p

I sent out some Purple Urkel hybrids if that's what you mean, the clone of Urkel came from some hippes in mendo and as far as I know I'm the last one in that circle that still has it.

Lots of people have the Purps though and Grand Daddy Purps is really similar and sometimes more impressive on the terpene profile.

I'm going to sprout some old Hawaiian and old Super Skunk seeds soon with some gibberlic acid to help them germinate. They're gonna be used for my next breeding projects

Seeing how good this cross came out I could o ly imagine how pretty the Urkle X Scotts OG would be.

Do you have pics of the urkle clone in flower?

kashkr0p

Those flowers look killer, great job!

Ty Prison Mike

love the office to much not to call u that. Anyhow good looks appreciate you taking a peek. More to come when jarring time comes. The early nugs burnt to white ash so these should taste great

kashkr0p

If anyone cares I cut the plants from the base n hung it instead of individual branches so might take a bit longer to dry

kashkr0p

Screenshot_2016_09_17_17_31_10.png

Screenshot_2016_09_17_17_44_26.png

Screenshot_2016_09_17_17_31_12.png

This is the more og pheno
Gonna trim an jar another plant tonight and should have a weigh in

kashkr0p

The last plant #3 came in at 2.5
She did have the most damage when the tent collapsed.
Crazy to think they did this well all being crushed under a tent and yielded well and no hermie

Last edited:

Slipnot

its not that it hermies problem with diesal strains is female to male you tend to get more males then females that is only down fall
i have grown TRH cherry pie in conditions many growers would never attempt talking temps of minus 12 frost hurricane northern winds etc far from the stress that some growers do . and it never threw a nannor or hermie ..
TRH is well aware the cherry side is stable and jet fuel side only problem is ratio of male to female ratios that is what will determine how well it does in the seed world
Bottom line your finished product looks the same as cherry pie ,, but with some other smells being terps etc lemon diesal characteristics..

TRH did a stellar job working cherry pie and PCK as well as this cross

look to me its cherry pie x pck x G6 aspen og x eastern diesal i think lol or did he use G7 bio which would be a rare find being aspen og x Bio- diesal very rare

Attachments

• JetFuelG7.jpg
    JetFuelG7.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 4

kashkr0p

its not that it hermies problem with diesal strains is female to male you tend to get more males then females that is only down fall
i have grown TRH cherry pie in conditions many growers would never attempt talking temps of minus 12 frost hurricane northern winds etc far from the stress that some growers do . and it never threw a nannor or hermie ..
TRH is well aware the cherry side is stable and jet fuel side only problem is ratio of male to female ratios that is what will determine how well it does in the seed world
Bottom line your finished product looks the same as cherry pie ,, but with some other smells being terps etc lemon diesal characteristics..

TRH did a stellar job working cherry pie and PCK as well as this cross

look to me its cherry pie x pck x G6 aspen og x eastern diesal i think lol or did he use G7 bio which would be a rare find being aspen og x Bio- diesal very rare

Sorry I'm lost, what has diesel in it?