The Real Hash tester - Cherry OG

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yeah great report the way through , got some nice looking buds there .

kashkr0p

They've definitely exploded in size in the last week's here. Sorry to TRH for my tent shitting out on me but I wasn't gonna let that stop me.

So on the early taste test the effects are definitely strong. It kinda takes a minute to hit you but when it does its an all at once tsunami crash between your eyes n washes down ur legs. Smell carry over into flavor. Wonder how much louder that cherry jet fuel becomes after all the plain water and a proper cure

kashkr0p

Screenshot_2016_09_05_22_52_01.png

kashkr0p

So that super sticky to the touch feeling is fading. Should of chopped but I think it's good as a tester to push it to see where too far is. If I was a buyer I'd take her to about 55-60 days for that sweet spot window. I definitely saw her swell and color past 55 days so up to the grower on what he or she's looking for. I'm sure with extra temp changes you could color her earlier but she's definitely a looker right now

B

BAKED_BEANZ

enjoy the fruits of your labour , you have done realhash proud also :)

B

blue_tick

hell yes krop you them justice for sure. the real hash will be proud and it makes my mouth water LOL

PEACE

kashkr0p

enjoy the fruits of your labour , you have done realhash proud also :)

Baked beanz that means alot. After that tent disaster I could of just said fuck it n chopped early but I didn't wanna do that to someone who took a chance on me to see his babies grown out. But they look amazing the hue of purple is a beautiful backdrop for the super tucked back orange hairs. Mouth is definitely watering for these. I got raw king paper and punky tip ready along side a glass piece with hemp wick for a smoke report

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Thanks for letting them go full term and posting so many pics- You killed it brah

Just let me know if you want to test anything else.

I got a ton of stuff to work through

Latest posts