What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

THE REAL HASH "green crack x Og x super skunk" TESTERS

A

acridlab

N heres the #3. Beginning of week 5 i wanna say. And so far its just growing like a beast.. Havent messed with it so i cant speak on any aromas yet. But ill keep u posted soon.. Peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

Almost forgot,, we just thre #s 8&9 in last week..they are the two up front.. Back left is my 18 and back right is deathstar.. Peace
picture.php

A

acridlab

#1 getting closer.. Amazing bag appeal. And sweet rotten fruit aroma,,, big time.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

Thanks, trh.. U did all the work though..
They are coming out nice, man. Ill get more pics up tonight..
#1 is really nice. Loud fruity greasy..
#3 is shorter and bushier,, smelling super greasy. Yhe #8 &9 are going tough also.. All i can say is, they are definately stable..and without smoking yet, i can say that these are gonna be good smoke.. Cant wait..

A

acridlab

Thanks, dj. Appreciate the good words sir. Here's a few shots of the #3 I forgot to post earlier..have a good evening guys,, I gotta get to the lab..e way should be cleared up by now...peace
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

Some more shots of #3.. Couple ppl say thay smell chocolate coming off this one.. Keep u posted. Peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Sounds dank! My buddy is doing an outdoor with a lot of these GC x OG x SS

I get chocolate hints from the GG #4 my friend grew inside.

A

acridlab

Yes indeed. Love the mocha that comes off the gg4. I used to smoke the choc thai by the soup can outta nyc in early 90s..miss that stuff...

Well, smoking on the og x gc x ss #1 pheno now
picture.php
gotta say it turned out pretty nice.. Got lil over 3 ounces ..smells like strawberry quik/ sweet skunk.. And has a very creamy flavor like those strawberry cream candies... Very calming..its not faceslap strong like og or gg4 but more like the meditation creep like the old c99 or sonething.. Gotta say i like it and passed out the rest to patients at no cost.. Everyones happy😃 and gives thumbs up

A

acridlab

Heres the #3 i slaughtered today. Went a lil over 9 weeks just like #1.. This one smells like choc a lil.. Very pretty and stanky..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DJXX

Yes indeed. Love the mocha that comes off the gg4. I used to smoke the choc thai by the soup can outta nyc in early 90s..miss that stuff...

Well, smoking on the og x gc x ss #1 pheno nowView Imagegotta say it turned out pretty nice.. Got lil over 3 ounces ..smells like strawberry quik/ sweet skunk.. And has a very creamy flavor like those strawberry cream candies... Very calming..its not faceslap strong like og or gg4 but more like the meditation creep like the old c99 or sonething.. Gotta say i like it and passed out the rest to patients at no cost.. Everyones happy😃 and gives thumbs
up
Yummmm..sounds like candy...just beautiful nugs ...DJ

A

acridlab

Thanks d,, didnt realize how fuzzy they were till i looked on the computer..they are beauties though.. Still have the #8&9 too.. Will get some shots up very soon.. Hope all is well over there dj. Peace

A

acridlab

^^Thanks. The #3 ended up yielding 4 1/2. Not to bad.. The smoke turned out creamy fruity again, similar to the #1 just with more skunk and more power.. Definately got a head change after 3 rips.. All in all great meds.. Very stony and level headed relaxing.. Again, good job trh...

Heres the #8 almost finished.. Looking like another 9 weeker.. Frosty stinky fruity creamy skunky...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php