What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

THE REAL HASH "green crack x Og x super skunk" TESTERS

A

acridlab

Finally getting these started :) sorry for the wait, trh..

Here we go,, paper towel and cable box germination!
picture.php
picture.php

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
That's how I roll. Paper towel, ziplock bag on the top of the cable box or the audio control receiver.

:lurk: Subb'd

A

acridlab

^^Yessir,, the tried n true.:)
Glad to c u stop in already, TRH. Cannot wait to c what's in these seeds,, that green crack x Og I've seen of urs looks super nice.
Thanks for the opportunity to chase something like that..
PEACE

A

acridlab

After 24 hours,looking good, 9/11 sprouted,, throwing them in solos ,, gonna give the last few seeds another day or so...
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

Wow, TRH,, that is a beauty..

the last two seeds germinated, so that's 100% !!
I can wait to get these in flower.. gonna do em right, and give them a good veg for sure.. what's the stretch like from the phenos you've gone thru??

Thanks for the photo,, love stuff like that for reference

A

acridlab

Damn,, how time flys soo fast is beyond me...

Been a few weeks,, like 4. Had 100% germ rate on 11..
Two were growing "extremely" slow compared to others, so I culled those right off the rip. Should have taken photos but I was slammed at the time.. here's a few photos,, first pic, is the 9 survivors about a week ago.
picture.php
and then this one below was taken two days ago.. gonna get them all in gallon pots by the end of this week..
picture.php
everything is looking nice n green :)

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Those are looking healthy.

Whats the plan for these? Are they going outside or how many watts are you going to run for the bloom?

A

acridlab

Thanks, trh.
The plan is to sneak these in our 10k ten light, perpetual room.
probably 2 or four at a time.. I'm getting them into gallons now,, and as soon as I see sex, I'm gonna start thrown em in ...I figure another week or two in gal. Pots.. then once they show female organs, I'll put them in five gal. Pots.
Promix hp. And a mix of botanicare /advanced.. they'll fit right in with my sour and the 18 and the glue4 :) oh,, n deathstar too.. Can't wait,, PEACE, n stay safe out there

A

acridlab

Lil update.. here's the biggest six, out of 9..
They are looking nice. Pretty uniform. I'm happy.. gonna take two of these to the flower house tonight.. and get them in fives soon..
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

How's it going , fellas. Been about a week.
Here's the scoop. First two plants that sprouted, were taken to the flower room.. #1 is female.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
and #2 is male..
picture.php
I'll be bringing two more over tonight.. and keep u updated.. peace.. and,, I just wanted to add,, they are looking really nice..,, peace