What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The real cookies .....

Liamp1603

why don't cookies the brand actually sell Gsc or cookies or whatever the original strain is ? Or why haven't they bred with it or reversed it or s1'd it ? I missed all the cookies hype and I've not got my hands on any but there seems to be plenty of strains from the cookie lineage but the original cookies " f1 durb x Flo rida " or f1 durb x whatever it is actually for sale as flower or an s1 seed ? And what is the real cut of cookies have Berner and the gang lost the cut what do you think ?

Nannymouse

I missed the cookies, too. Got a relative of it (flower) from the dispensary, but have not really given it a try. Also, was gifted beans of Goji x a GSC.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
why don't cookies the brand actually sell Gsc or cookies or whatever the original strain is ? Or why haven't they bred with it or reversed it or s1'd it ? I missed all the cookies hype and I've not got my hands on any but there seems to be plenty of strains from the cookie lineage but the original cookies " f1 durb x Flo rida " or f1 durb x whatever it is actually for sale as flower or an s1 seed ? And what is the real cut of cookies have Berner and the gang lost the cut what do you think ?
Kevin Jodrey told me last year at the ReGen conf when he partnered with Cookies on their nursery OP that he gave them back the original cookies strain which they had lost. Kev said he got it from Rebel Dan and Dan said it was the forum cut passed by yesforprop215.

it surprised me because I didn't think the forum was the first cookie, I would have thought the thin mint came first...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Kevin Jodrey told me last year at the ReGen conf when he partnered with Cookies on their nursery OP that he gave them back the original cookies strain which they had lost. Kev said he got it from Rebel Dan and Dan said it was the forum cut passed by yesforprop215.

it surprised me because I didn't think the forum was the first cookie, I would have thought the thin mint came first...
But there was never any mention of this thin mint cookie before the forum got let out and passed around as gsc.

goingrey

But there was never any mention of this thin mint cookie before the forum got let out and passed around as gsc.
No need to distinguish from others if there is only one.. can just call it "Girl Scout Cookies", until the backlash from using a children's organizations name, then just "Cookies".

Liamp1603

So they have the original cookies back which is just the forum cut ? Isn't that available as a clone from most places in the us tho ? And calling there cut thin mint must have been a hype sales system to make it seem different I take it

NEED 4 SEED

I am still wondering which one Chimera used in his S1. I'm still holding 4 individuals out of 25 seeds from this line since 2017 and it was hard enough to let any of their siblings go. One of them is my daily medicine and I made thousands of seeds with them just to have some kind of backup. He needs to disclose the name of the cut one day.

goingrey

I think they are different.
Thin Mints and GSC or Forum cut and GSC?

Old story was that the original was the Thin Mints and the Forum cut an S1?

And now the story has changed but it's a game of broke telephone. And I like Kevin Jodrey but he speaks with incredible conviction and passion even when he is obviously wrong. Not sure if that is the case here, but with how much people affiliated with Cookies Fam have to grow, how could they lose it? Some next level bad luck if that is the case.

mexweed

Veteran
if the original was "forum cookies", how on earth did the "Cookies" company end up essentially a monopoly from an underground forum cut? if anything the company should be called Panties or Sherbet

as far as pure cookies it seems long gone around here same with gelatos, there is ice cream cake and gelato cake around and every now and again there will be some 41, Gary Payton is around but was pretty disappointing imo for something so hyped, GMO was meh too

MAC is everywhere and seems to be the cookies, and it is pretty enjoyable

goingrey

if the original was "forum cookies", how on earth did the "Cookies" company end up essentially a monopoly from an underground forum cut? if anything the company should be called Panties or Sherbet

as far as pure cookies it seems long gone around here same with gelatos, there is ice cream cake and gelato cake around and every now and again there will be some 41, Gary Payton is around but was pretty disappointing imo for something so hyped, GMO was meh too

MAC is everywhere and seems to be the cookies, and it is pretty enjoyable
Isn't Gelato 41 pure Gelato?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I saw cookie fam using forum cut in their “purple planet” seeds

Why would they be using the forum at all?
they say it's the original now, was hard for me to believe 'cause I figured it was the OGKB first but it might be that there were many bagseed finds going off all at the same tome from those seeded Cherry packs in the bay when it happened.

might be that #CookieFam just had the best hype and we were all growing the original.

regardless #ThanksAbja!

happy we've been holding her down on the East Coast even when Jigga let her go, lol.

outdoor forum

forum.jpg

Forum maacro 10.10.JPG

Forum GSC 10.17.22.JPG

Tynehead Tom

was recently passed the GSC cut.
Got 2 clones rooted and vegging up for the greenhouse.
Also have a few OGKB 2.0 and I popped my last 5 seeds of original Scoutbreath.
I'm gonna have to keep clones and all the males this time around and make a jar full of ogkb 2.0-ish seeds

William76

Where's @makinggoo at?,he could tell u about cookies,forum,ogkb and animal were the first,and then platinum ,I do know the cookie family at the time said the forum and ogkb were offspring of there cookies(supposedly).I think the forum was first online,been a while since I thought of it tho,so I could be wrong,76