What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The PotShop: Mail Order Californian Weed to ALL 50 States!

ThePotShop

Greetings ICmag community! Just wanted to let all my American friends that we have USA Domestic USPS express weed shipped discreetly and swiftly!

We have over 120 Reviews and 4.5 Stars on TrustPilot!

Come check out our selection of bud, vapes, and edibles!

http://thepotshop.cc

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What was the term they used Giggles, "unable to be mailed" or something like that? Maybe ole joe is backing off, but I doubt it. Too much money to be confiscated. Perhaps selective enforcement for those who have a conservative social credit score.

Had a bunch of product go via zippy, just never advertise it. If this was a cop operation, it would sure look like entrapment, but do they care any longer?

10 of the 12 "conspiracists" to kidnap that MI looney guvenor were FBI.

audiohi

Veteran
What was the term they used Giggles, "unable to be mailed" or something like that? Maybe ole joe is backing off, but I doubt it. Too much money to be confiscated. Perhaps selective enforcement for those who have a conservative social credit score.

Had a bunch of product go via zippy, just never advertise it. If this was a cop operation, it would sure look like entrapment, but do they care any longer?

10 of the 12 "conspiracists" to kidnap that MI looney guvenor were FBI.

I think trump is still waiting for his "thank you" from Whitmer for those 10 out of 12 FBI agents that he sent out there.

Trump slams Gretchen Whitmer for not thanking him after FBI foiled alleged kidnapping plot
https://theweek.com/speedreads/94274...idnapping-plot

Oh, wait.

I thought this was a political thread. Silly me

Latest posts

Latest posts