What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The perfect joint / spliff / doobie and whatever else.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I use filters, but when I was roaching, I liked a long one. Using a single standard paper, a third may of been roach. Much to the dismay of anyone expecting the last bit lol
I have not seen glass before. That's no filtration at all. I'm heading in a different direction, but like the novelty.
I don't put anything else at the roach. I may not smoke that bit, but the heat coming through releases flavour.

Got a humidifier? I may get my green dry enough to roll one, then put some moisture back. Sometimes with a wet finger. I have gone further, and smoked in the vapour cloud of a humidifier. It's really quite unexpected, if you have not done it before. The more moisture mixed with the smoke, the more it tastes like it smelt growing. Stuff with little flavour but dry harshness, can show it's true flavours with the moisture content increased. Just don't drown yourself.

H.Marks

I´ve never tried adding sage to a smoke but some years ago I smoked some damiana in an ordinary rollup, maybe I even tried it neat but I´m not sure. I can´t really recall what effect it had on me though, maybe I should try again some time.
I´m curious about the sage -how does it act and what does it taste like when added?
Late reply but I never bought another small bag of it. Its a strong flavour so use little, EDIT.. I used sage for mainly a buffer between the weed and tip, but smokable as well in the mix but very little as its potent in smell and flavour and I prefer to smell and taste the grass.

I mainly use now damiana 70% and white n blue lotus leaf.

I also tend to use 65% weed and 35% sub when I make a mix for the week. All by sight and not weighed etc. Just look and smell, not too much water in the Single Malt Whiskey, some people like none at all but neat which is always nice.

I like it anyway, even if I had loads of weed I would still use this mix. Apparently believe it or not the subs are actually GOOD for your lungs!

Tobacco is positively EVIL if you ask me. It stinks, ruins your health, teeth etc etc etc... EDIT... and of course the nastiest addiction there is. Took me 2 years to get off it, I got off smack in 1 when I was 19

BTW the white lotus leaf that I use is very much like tobacco in colour and texture, the blue is just a luxury it looks nice, smells nice and burns nicely.

I am still looking for Shire Long Bottom Leaf. If anyone has some please share. :)

The others you can get at the Zamnesia website under vape-herbs. Cheaper than tobacco in actual usage.

Each to his own tho.

Last edited:
M

member 505892

I'm lazy, and trying to basically quit, not totally worried about quitting 100%, but would be happy if i could get down to once a week/ fortnight/ month, rather than ~6 nights a week.

Don't use any filter or tobacco or anything to stretch things out, but like to have some CBD Mango Haze mixed in most of the time, with whatever else i have to burn. It's just a great all around high CBD flower.... good flavour and texture and i like the effect.

:ying:

Hempy McNoodle

I should cut back too. But the other day, Hempy got a new bong! Hempy hasn't had a bong in over a decade! ..And it rips!:bongsmi:

IMG_20220506_195039653.jpg

H.Marks

Back when black opium laced Afghani hash was flowing, this was one of my preferred methods of smoking with friends, although hot-knifing with a der-der was highly effective but a lung killer.
With cannabis mixes; I made a mix with mullien and yarrow leaf which was very popular.

View attachment 18713589
Nice, your probably around my age. Opium for the people I say. My wife loves those mid east hookahs, holidayed in Egypt once at the red sea, could not get her off it.... special closed door mix as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts