What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
The France game has to steal the day,
or the whole turny so far with that scoring

NO 5 goal games since the 50's! or something

lots of goals this cup,
glad Im soaking in all this greatness

uh? I dunno where you are getting your info from, but that's way wrong.

just a quick example was Argentina vs. Serbia in Germany 2006, that was 6-0 to Argentina.

France has only played weak teams, no way to tell whether they are good or not so far.

Costa Rica won with Football, no big names, no advantages given by suspicious calls by the referee; actually, the referee called way too many dives in favor of the Italians... The Italians made the same mistakes as the Spanish and English, big names and no new talents.

come on, Pirlo? he needs to retire, he was good, but he is no Paolo Maldini, seriously... De Rossi? :comfort: Balotelli was basically alone the whole game.

I'm already nervous waiting for today's game Argentina vs. Iran, it should be a walk in the park, but Argentina loves to makes us suffer, so you never know...

peace!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nill all at halftime against Iran? They should be up five goals by now.

Just like my LSU Tigers. Always playing down to the competition. Makes for high blood pressure throughout the season.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
come on, Pirlo? he needs to retire, he was good, but he is no Paolo Maldini, seriously... De Rossi? Balotelli was basically alone the whole game.

Pirlo Was the Driver, Balotelli is just a wheel.

I'm already nervous waiting for today's game Argentina vs. Iran, it should be a walk in the park, but Argentina loves to makes us suffer, so you never know.
Keep being nervous.

Apache Kush

uh? I dunno where you are getting your info from, but that's way wrong.

just a quick example was Argentina vs. Serbia in Germany 2006, that was 6-0 to Argentina.

ops but maybe they meant 5-2 is (7) so thats the record?
idk.. need googgle lol

Finally, saw the German replay, great second half. the germans look like a well oiled football machine
but props to Ghana again I knew they would put up a fight,

good for ther usa with the 2-2 tie :O lol :ying: just hoping usa get out the group maybe
Italy made the old guard mistake, didnt look good your right

Betterhaff

Veteran
Somebody’s got some splainin’ to do…

Attachments

• Oops.jpg
    Oops.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 14

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
US had it better than a lose. hope they beat the Germans
Now today lets go MEXICO !

Very nervous about the Germany game.
Really hope that last 35 seconds doesn't come back to haunt the US.
Great performance in the 2nd half for Mexico.

Yesca73

I watch games on my local spanish network , english announcers suck , spanish announcers are allot more passionate . Over the last couple of world cups the spanish announcers would say they name of what I thought was a pretty cool name " Schwanz tiger " I think the spanish announcers like saying his name . great player with a cool name .
VIVA MEXICO
GO USA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully now that we are on our way home,,the fa can offer the managers job to klinsmann or mouriniho [subject to him leaving Chelsea fc],,
another dismal display from England,,now emerging that most english players didn't want to play for there country anyway,,,and nobody for the fans to have a punch up :biggrin: with lol unless they decide to take on the para like brazillian police lol,
I am still rooting for Germany, and holland, ,s2:tiphat:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
There's a saying in my country about football: They play for 90 minutes and in the end, Germany wins. :)

graham12

Theirs something you have to remember about Louis Suarez..... he plays for Liverpool. So of course he plays dirty. And like a true scouser he says its not his fault lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts