What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Nevils Haze and Nevils Haze hybrids discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack herer is clearly on the C side of Haze.
Having smoked it for years in Amsterdam it is well known as being on the C side , lemon/Pine/Citrus side of Haze , i wasnt the biggest fan of the Jack Herer in Amsterdam at cups etc as to me it was a C5 ( Amsterdam cut) hybrid but with more skunk or another early variety mixed in so much less Hazy than the other Haze cuts that were about , Jack flash to me was a much better Jack herer hybrid that was hit with Haze again i assume as was really nice N Hazy and much more A Haze influence.

People from USA even call it Jack terps , to any strain with the more lemon/Citrus side of Haze and less or no Frankincense.

Also the C5 hybrids throw much more lime green buds and the A side of Haze throws out darker bud and alot more and darker Orange hairs/pistils

Edit
I must be talking about the later version of Jack herer that Johnnychicago mentions as thats the Jack Herer i smoked over the years in Amsterdam.
Jack Flash though wow that had every Haze head at that cup that year loving it , so much more Hazy than any Jack herer I ever tried

Koondense

Veteran
Interesting stuff :)
I only grew JH a few times and it was San-nie's version(F8 or F9) but still I have a clear memory of once smoking Sensi's JH in the early 2000s. It was a meaty, incense lemony type of bud, heavy hitter,dense high. I didn't like it much to be honest(at the time) but the terpenes got stuck in my mind till now.
If I was guessing the pedigree of that smoke,I would be sure it's a mix of A5 and skunk, or maybe A5 x skunkhaze.
Just a thought...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.