What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the Mexican Landraces Thread

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I definitely only planted one Red Snake f2 seed per cup, so this appears to be a genuine twin. Has anyone ever seen a twin before?

PXL_20220901_161014485.NIGHT.jpg

Breadwizard

I definitely only planted one Red Snake f2 seed per cup, so this appears to be a genuine twin. Has anyone ever seen a twin before?

View attachment 18752916
I've had a couple of twins before. It's possible that one of them is a clone of the Mom, if it was formed through polyembronic means (citrus and some mangos do that). The last time I got twin seeds was in Doors/OHz/OHz from madmac.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Nice plants .

I’ve got a few plans with the 12 Fingers actually and have already made Cambodian x 12 fingers from 4 year old pollen, which is finally now fizzing out; I’ll likely pop some this indoors season coming up
:)

Hey buddy, that's cool I'm actually testing a few Cambodian x Oaxacan at the moment from a bunch of branches I pollinated the past year (along with some Cambodian x Lebanese'85 we are also evaluating).

Classic signature photo from the leaf in order to document them:
9aex0SO.jpg

hCSt0tR.jpg

Past grow with Oaxacan 12F for comparison :
ChfwpM3.jpg

Oaxacan79 x Malawi Gold (Greenhornet) in the current backyard:
uuWzjQx.jpg

Last but not least, another rare and old landrace of Mexican chiles from Chiapas shared by Chischas, they are fierce and quite prolific!! ;)

3J3dfq3.jpg

led05

Chasing The Present
Nice plants .

Hey buddy, that's cool I'm actually testing a few Cambodian x Oaxacan at the moment from a bunch of branches I pollinated the past year (along with some Cambodian x Lebanese'85 we are also evaluating).

9aex0SO.jpg

hCSt0tR.jpg

ChfwpM3.jpg

uuWzjQx.jpg

Last but not least, another rare and old landrace of Mexican chiles from Chiapas shared by Chischas, they are fierce and quite prolific!! ;)

3J3dfq3.jpg
Miss ya my brother; glad summer going well ;)

This is a volunteer; it’s a Cambodian and most likely Laotian but during that grow I was hitting a few things with 12 fingers too; so it could be Cambodian 2 x Oax 12 regs…. Again volunteer so whom knows - what a beast… She got hit by pollen from 30 + year old EP x Sk (a) a does not mean auto - pollen that krk got from Scott a long time ago, they were very old seeds then…

Anyhow - what a Gal, never gonna finish here but I’m trying to squeeze some seeds from her, speed her up

552B3997-5DC7-44AC-8CF5-D221320EDE4E.jpeg

5E9F2F78-AF2C-4DB4-9C7F-3205B6EC6717.jpeg

8C0329FA-20C7-4BA8-AB47-FAA03F344F58.jpeg

97AF0352-853D-41EA-BCCC-3E040955EA8F.jpeg

Very few pistols but some pollinated

3514A68F-B764-43F5-AF54-0E75C6DB7F6B.jpeg

blondie

Nice plants .

9aex0SO.jpg

hCSt0tR.jpg

ChfwpM3.jpg

uuWzjQx.jpg

3J3dfq3.jpg
Very nice hot peppers. I just finished bagging some of my hot pepper seeds and realized I had a full bladder... I really wish I had thought about what I was about to do. My bladder is empty now but I have this increasingly burning sensation on the old Johnson. .. not bad but this is not enjoyable....