What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The latast in PA MMJ News

W

We Wait

http://www.philly.com/philly/health...are-for--104-million-contract-MJ-Freeway.html

Fuck your tracking system.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...a-seed-to-sale-tracking-system-300442709.html

Fuck you Colorado.

This MMJ program the state has set up is a sick/cruel joke. I don't know anyone who smokes pot or has for a long time that would would want to participate in this Gov't hijacked MMJ program. The state Gov't are thieves and liers. I will never get involved or participate in this atrocity they call a medical marijuana program.

Grow indoors for life.

Fuck you PA and your Department of Health and fuck you Colorado for getting involved in all this and acting like this system they are setting up is ok. No one is speaking out but me. Everyone should boycott these fake MMJ business they are setting up and just buy black market for life like we have been doing for the last 45 years. Fuck all of these state assholes. I'll never get my nazi identification card and I don't know anyone who will and if you do then you support crooks and terrorist.

Tottally. I saw something about only having 2 growers in the south central region. REALLY!!!!! Only two growers for millions of people? I will not be moving back to my home state anytime soon. Good Luck to all my fellow Pennsylvanians in your battles.

Stan G.

http://www.philly.com/philly/health...are-for--104-million-contract-MJ-Freeway.html

Fuck your tracking system.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...a-seed-to-sale-tracking-system-300442709.html

Fuck you Colorado.

This MMJ program the state has set up is a sick/cruel joke. I don't know anyone who smokes pot or has for a long time that would would want to participate in this Gov't hijacked MMJ program. The state Gov't are thieves and liers. I will never get involved or participate in this atrocity they call a medical marijuana program.

Grow indoors for life.

Fuck you PA and your Department of Health and fuck you Colorado for getting involved in all this and acting like this system they are setting up is ok. No one is speaking out but me. Everyone should boycott these fake MMJ business they are setting up and just buy black market for life like we have been doing for the last 45 years. Fuck all of these state assholes. I'll never get my nazi identification card and I don't know anyone who will and if you do then you support crooks and terrorist.
Hey bro, Colorado has its problems, But I am allowed a 75 plant count in my home, with no over sight with my license. The seed to sale tracking is only for dispensaries, and commercial grows. I'm with you on that, dispensaries are worse than a lot of black markets, because of greed and poisonous chemicals that run rampant throughout them. Grow your own.:tiphat:

Undefined

Noob from pa here. I agree this ridiculous prohibition has got to go. The fact that the lie surrounding this herb (harmless hemp even for that matter here in pa) has not been stripped of it's hypnotic power amazes me! With the discovery of the endocanabinod system canabinoids should be practically considered a vitamin... possibly an overstatement but the introduction of canabinoids into a diseased body seems to usually result in improvement. We don't even need science anymore it's simple grade school math. I don't just like or love cannabis I respect it and for some unknown reason even in spite of all the hate, lies and negative energy that has ruined it's reputation cannabis still loves us and provides great feelz and safe medicine possibly even cures us from a canabinoid deficiency. Just plain insane

W

We Wait

Noob from pa here. I agree this ridiculous prohibition has got to go. The fact that the lie surrounding this herb (harmless hemp even for that matter here in pa) has not been stripped of it's hypnotic power amazes me! With the discovery of the endocanabinod system canabinoids should be practically considered a vitamin... possibly an overstatement but the introduction of canabinoids into a diseased body seems to usually result in improvement. We don't even need science anymore it's simple grade school math. I don't just like or love cannabis I respect it and for some unknown reason even in spite of all the hate, lies and negative energy that has ruined it's reputation cannabis still loves us and provides great feelz and safe medicine possibly even cures us from a canabinoid deficiency. Just plain insane

This ridiculous prohibition needed to go by 2007 let alone by 1978. It's now become prolonged prohibition in the name of greed and riches.

It's not a war on a plant anymore, it's a war on the people who use the plant and the war consist of those who will be able to prosper from the plant in the future and those will not through long term oppression, poverty and pro longed prohibition over time.

So it's not a war on a plant anymore, it is a war on the people who grow and use the plant and it was all so that they would get to prosper with the herb in the end.

Undefined

This is what happens when actual sociopaths are in charge of the population by using an outdated, corrupt voting system to put them "in charge of us" thank god for them what ever would without them defining rite and wrong for us as a whole world race. Im half convinced by just watching the trend and consistency of concentrated power that the most moral and gentle person could get voted up and before long they would be corrupted by the power. Power itself can do funny things to people and we have all been slaves to ego at some point in our lives. Now throw some money into this power system and you can influence and control populations.

Latest posts

Latest posts