What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The last giveaway in the first half of 2022 | FC series LED grow light

Ca++

Was totally unclear to me that we were supposed to post on the 20th it just said you would choose a winner then
Really? I thought they said the 30th.
I just checked. Definitely the 30th.
No posts at all on Sunday though. Using the international time line.

Sobergrower

Today is the bonus time.:rasta::rasta: On sunday(Father's day), there are only two entries. @mr.brunch @Lrus007. You two guys are the lucky one to get the small gift. Do you need heat mat or grow bags? PM your country, i will help check the stock firstly. :thank you:
Congratulations to both of you @mr.brunch and @Lrus007 ! And thank you @Mars Hydro Led for the opportunity! Now on to the main prize!

Maybe we will get over the 100 mark and it will be well worth it.

@crazyben
@bugman52
@bibi40
@HHILL

Didn’t know if you guys saw this or not!

Ca++

Hepa grade filter filter socks.

Sizes small medium and large.

For different sized feet.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

Ipotato

1.My last entry i would like some swag back: T-shirts caps etc
You used to be into that even had contests for designing them
34124942_1821465937913044_8220769916546973696_n.jpg

2) There is no downside to swag really, only upside.
3) @FruitTreesUK this would cheer you up
4) #marshydrosummersale
Thank you @Mars Hydro Led for another great giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Was totally unclear to me that we were supposed to post on the 20th it just said you would choose a winner then
haha, it is only a small gift. if i made a fixed rule for it, it will not be fun any more. But you still get a chance to win the final price. :canabis:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
1.My last entry i would like some swag back: T-shirts caps etc
You used to be into that even had contests for designing them
View attachment 18724754
2) There is no downside to swag really, only upside.
3) @FruitTreesUK this would cheer you up
4) #marshydrosummersale
Thank you @Mars Hydro Led for another great giveaway
wow, this TS-shirt contest was held on another forum. I like all these designs. Finally, we chose a simplest design with only logo on it. but the t-shirt is very hard to sell. so we remove it from our product lines. Maybe we will consider it again in someday. :whistle:

Ca++

Its chinese time most probably, so almost a day off?
It's over a day.
the Howland islands have a time zone of -12 hours UTC while the Line Islands use a time zone of the aforementioned +14 hours UTC. These time zones mean that Wednesday 22:15 in the former is Friday 00:15 in the latter, which is a difference of only two hours. The bigger time difference of 26 hours is only observed in the dates of the two places. The area with a positive time zone means that it is ahead in terms of the date.

I just don't want to talk about this anymore lol

Ipotato

wow, this TS-shirt contest was held on another forum. I like all these designs. Finally, we chose a simplest design with only logo on it. but the t-shirt is very hard to sell. so we remove it from our product lines. Maybe we will consider it again in someday. :whistle:
You don't sell the swag items, you include them with purchases people wear them and (almost) free advertising.

bibi40

You don't sell the swag items, you include them with purchases people wear them and (almost) free advertising.
sure i agree with that ,

socks with ts1000 then caps with bigger one and hoodies with biggest model ,
free advertising , not so big cost for the goodies , no biggies for transport also seein the weight of the lights ,
and the cherry on the pie is to sell the remainings , but certainly not the first goal !

cheers

Lrus007

Veteran
thank you marshydro for the heat mat.
come on people we need 100 entrys.
good luck to everyone that has entered.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
sure i agree with that ,

socks with ts1000 then caps with bigger one and hoodies with biggest model ,
free advertising , not so big cost for the goodies , no biggies for transport also seein the weight of the lights ,
and the cherry on the pie is to sell the remainings , but certainly not the first goal !

cheers
women panties and mens underwear with ads to the the heatmats and hydro system, then!

Latest posts

Latest posts