What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anybody tried the Earth juice natural up as a PH up ??? it has no recomondations as to how much to use ....it just says add crystals in small quantities . mix thoroughly .check ph

i'm mixin 5 gallons at a time should i start out with like 1/4 tsp & just go up from there or should i start out heavier ?

its only ingredient is 99.9 % potassium bi-carbonate .... it should be ok to use right ?

Can someone give me some advice when it comes to nutes? I just have no idea. I dont live in the USA so my range of ferts/solutions/soils is much smaller. I am going to be doing a soil based micro grow using organic soil. For nutrients, what kind of NPK value should I be going for, and it should be a bloom nutrient?

mg75

Can someone give me some advice when it comes to nutes? I just have no idea. I dont live in the USA so my range of ferts/solutions/soils is much smaller. I am going to be doing a soil based micro grow using organic soil. For nutrients, what kind of NPK value should I be going for, and it should be a bloom nutrient?

cannabis will practically grow with any nutrient solution available. some nutrients are better than others, some are easier, and some are much more expensive than they should be.

your water quality and ph will be more important as long as you keep your regimen on the light side.

you might be able to get away with minimal or no fertilization especially if you make/get the right soil.

if you do find maxibloom in your country (israel?)... it is safe to use in soil.

cannabis will practically grow with any nutrient solution available. some nutrients are better than others, some are easier, and some are much more expensive than they should be.

your water quality and ph will be more important as long as you keep your regimen on the light side.

you might be able to get away with minimal or no fertilization especially if you make/get the right soil.

if you do find maxibloom in your country (israel?)... it is safe to use in soil.

I plan on using tap water and either ph up/downing it to around pH 5/6. I'm in a pacific country and can't find Maxibloom, but we have other variations. I'm interested in knowing what sort of NPK values are vital.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No i know theres no set measurement . i was just hoping somebody that has used it could give me a starting point for 1 gallon or 5 gallon as i mix 5 gallons at a time & don't want to waste a whole 5 gallon jug of nutes & RO water by putting to much in the first timeout . maybe i'll just start with a 1/4 teaspoon .... shouldn't be to much for 5 gallons i'm hoping .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK thanx MHM .... will have to check on the smallest measuring spoon i have here & start with that ... wanna kinda keep track of the measurments so i know every time i mix .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok guys seeing as how we're on the ph issue with maxi . i'm having a prob with my plants that i put in the infirmary section ....
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4294651#post4294651

but have a question about what the ph should be for promix & perilite nothing else . in the promix thread it recomends that your ph be at 6.0 but according to this chart it should be at 6.5 or i'm not getting the cal , mag or p at 6.0 .....what do you guys think it should be with maxi & promix ?
1230915038chart-1.gif

unless promix is NOT considered soil ????

compost

Anyone use the KISS system with blumats? I had stop using blumats in my new room and was hand watering. I just switched to vertical and need to set up an automatic watering or anything close as I won't be able to easily reach the back plants soon.

Currently I use hygrozyme, LK, and maxibloom in soil. I need to get proactive on it before I can't reach the plants lol. It wouldn't be as much of a deal but I know any SOG screen to protect the lights is gonna prevent me from reaching half the plants.

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Ioni Botani

Humm...alotta peoples seem into Blumats

Humm...alotta peoples seem into Blumats

Anyone use the KISS system with blumats?

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Yessir! Search This Thread ; Blumats
Be sure to dissolve Maxi well, or use an inline filter!
Peace.
I

Latest posts

Latest posts