What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ty fellaz i appreciate the kind words.
...green viking-the temps in my room are set to around 78 lights on and probably right around 55-58 lights off.the humidity is set at 50 on the environmental controller but it stays around 47-48.i pull in outside air for fresh air....i think that the answers you wanted?if not just let me know and i will answer my best.,,also lights are cooled and there are a couple wall mount fans like the one in a couple of the pics

evime-maybe we should link them to this thread huh?:D....naaaaaaaaaaaaa let them find it themselves like me lol.

peace-T-

Ioni Botani

evime-maybe we should link them to this thread huh?:D....naaaaaaaaaaaaa let them find it themselves like me lol.

peace-T-

HAhaaaa! Throw 'em a bone, T!! I mean hell, we are all raised bonafide Capitalists... consumers to the core!! Do you really blame em??
All that $$$chaching$$$ into marketing techniques AN throws away...by now they should have just made a Maxi duplicate...
But then again, why would we want that...? It would probably cost $100...

Looking DANK Tonatiuh. Reppin' the KISS like a champ...

Big ups to all you growers out there...
"Don't fund Mexican Cartels, smoke home grown!!"

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jacksprout-thanks bruh,them are FFA ...abusive og kush x massachusetts super skunk
peace-T-

down2-yep tap yo,i ph it to 6.8,also i prewatwer when i feed(i feed everytime ) so my nutes dont runoff allover the floor bro,rather have the plain ole h20 do the running off,and my nutes stay in the soil where i want them ;)
peace-T-

C

Cheeb

Just checking back in this thread.

Have been using Maxibloom for some time now and love it. Little pain to mix large QTY, but its definately worth it. I typically have been dissolving around 210g or so at a time. I'll put it in a mason jar w/ hot water and shake for a while..and then I'll dump that in a bucket of water w/ a water pump and let that circulate for a few hours. Then dump into my drum.

Got my hydro shop special ordering me a 50lb tub of maxibloom. o yea. $330 full retail.

22400 grams @ 7g per gallon allows me to make 3200 Gallons. Cost me 10 cents a gallon to feed my ladies.

Its never felt better dropping $5 to fill a full 50Gal drum of feed which lasts well over a week.

I wish I could survive off of maxibloom. I'd be rich.

On topic of Maxi Bloom. How come theres no other One Part Powder Fertilizer like it. I just spend like 2 hours searching google for a professional Fertilizer containing both Ca and Ma, i didnt found a single one. Nearly all professional grade fertilizers are without any Ca at all, mostly base mixes + Ca Nitrate.

What makes the Maxi Series special?

RedReign

Anyone using Maxibloom in RO water? Does it work fine for most strains without adding CalMag?

I'm top feeding hydroton using RO/Floranova and need to use 3ml per gal of Calmag. I'm guessing I'd need it with MB too since the nutrient profiles are similar.

G

Guest 18340

Anyone using Maxibloom in RO water? Does it work fine for most strains without adding CalMag?

I'm top feeding hydroton using RO/Floranova and need to use 3ml per gal of Calmag. I'm guessing I'd need it with MB too since the nutrient profiles are similar.

Chances are Yes, you'll need the Cal/mag.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
down2-yup soil bro,them are in 3 gallon bags homie.i keep my veg room pretty full so the veg tiime varries yo...anywhere from 3 weeks to 30 days is about the norm though.
gonna axe them FFA's real soon too,they are pretty amber and they been flushing for 2 weeks....looks like its gonna be a long night :D
veg being full makes me know ill stay on that every 2 week schedule bro.
the big square pots are moms...maxi grow once a week...
picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Lookin fuckin good Tona :)

I recently switched over to dro/maxi and am experiencing great results.
1tsp maxibloom/gal and .25 calmag for a lil suppliment.

big pink pole day 52
picture.php

SSSDH Shire pheno
picture.php

- SubN

cyat

Veteran
Some classic seeds girls in coco fed maxi grow 4tsp per 5gal tap plus sulphuric acid for ph -
picture.php

BOZWELL

after much searching i found the only place i can get maxibloom is ebay but its £25 postage on a kilo bag, is it worth paying the postage or should i just stick with canna terra algamic and pk1314?

R

Rysam

The shipping is more than the product (39$ shipping for a 15$ bag)..Not worth it IMO.

More than tripling the price defeats the cheap part.

BOZWELL

ive got nute for this grow but for the next il have the cash spare so dont find paying if im going to get the results

toasted1

u can find it on ebay for 97$ free shipping 16# container

16# at ur door within 5 days for 97$ cant beat that with a stick :D
remember it can store for years

stay safe
:smokey:

Evl I know this isn't Kiss, but let me ask it anyways... Has anyone kept it simple by using the maxigrow during veg? Or is the nutrient profile of this product not suitable to cannabis?

My buddy is thinking os using floralicious plus the whole way through along with molasses. While using maxigrow during veg and maxibloom and monsterbloom in bloom... Any suggestions? He wants to maximize his 8x4 coco table under 3 600's with a 7' ceiling.