What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the jazz corner

Roms

.bzh
Veteran

RIP for all around Jacques Prévert
1678532275226.png

Cloneman

Veteran
We saw Miles Davis at the Royal festival Hall London 1987, my friend was one of his roadies and got us in. We went up to one of the changing rooms, had a couple of beers and smokes before seeing him. He played with his back to the audience so he could be in tune with the band more, which made me chuckle. Great performance, he played this.

shithawk420

Veteran

This one is pretty good.not my favorite.i don't know the name and can't find it.old cassette I found some where.ill find it one day.actually maybe it was on this album.next to Chuck mangioni they are my favorite

nono_fr

of course i am a beatnick, never have licence to drive because epileptik so hitch hike : I'm a beatnick ! we say " un routard " in french !

at the cross road the devil is here !

not realy jazz but what is realy ?

Latest posts

Latest posts