What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

el mani

Veteran
SSH at front, A5 Thai behind.

full

Salu2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like bit PGR'ed core cut Amnesia...

I expect that from the legal side. It doesn't have much aroma. I like to roll a dobbie to get an accurate taste on the 1st tokes. It's sweet but fades quickly. It's prob better when fresh. . Mellow buzz.

Sub24ox7

it’s pungent terpy very peppery first up front with a bit of citrus stink. Really like it so far and reminds me of some no name weed I have liked in the far distant past.
Thanks to the last pic I found a leafhopper caterpillar before he did a lot of damage. Thankfully I haven’t had the problems with tobacco budworms like last year when they blew up here in a storm and there were tons! ✌️

Nobody's Nursery

I had a quick look and don't seem to see them at GLG. Anywhere else that may still have some?
Doc D only made a few hundred seeds of that cross. He passed me half the seeds and kept the other half for his personal collection.

I ran all the seeds he gave me.....but I found male and female keepers to make f2s.

My guess is that he will probably release that cross publicly in the near future since it's now tested and turned out good....but I can't say that for sure without asking him.

JustGrowing420

A few buds from the ohaze x afghan in the raw plant I posted a few pages back @Dentex

haze x afghan buds1.JPG

Sweet smell, a bit foul, with hints of thyme or oregano and a skunky background, taste is sweet and a bit musky.

Hits hard and is very stony, quite deep headspace , ends in a body-heavy sweet numbness, I still have not smoked it much so that's all I can report for now!

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I can't confirm they use PGR's just want to make that clear. I've seen way worse. Only thing I can confirm is CBX grew it. Legal weed is grown to max yields, not

I can't confirm they use PGR's just want to make that clear. I've seen way worse. Only thing I can confirm is CBX grew it. Legal weed is grown to max yields, not quality.
I saw that buds on PC screen and they look legit just like SSH/ammo look like....so its my mistake...🙃

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
A few buds from the ohaze x afghan in the raw plant I posted a few pages back @Dentex

View attachment 18742628

Sweet smell, a bit foul, with hints of thyme or oregano and a skunky background, taste is sweet and a bit musky.

Hits hard and is very stony, quite deep headspace , ends in a body-heavy sweet numbness, I still have not smoked it much so that's all I can report for now!
Afghani is strain that give that "punch" to any strain...one guy told me before about special afghani from Sam.Lemony one...that is the strongest weed you could smoke.
By the story...of that guy.

Look like some herer phenos I had...last grow.
Smell description also fit in.
In some phenos like this one I have also some smell which remembers me of gun powder.
+ that hazy herbal spice
(Herbal pheno)
20220809_180030.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts