What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi,
I was hoping you guys could help med a little bit.

After growing Kali Mist, my eyes have been opened to the joys of sativa dom plants:)
I can´t order seeds online, so I have to use a local seed reseller. He has a strain called 2046 from Medical Seeds. It is a Nevilles Haze X Kali Mist cross.

Do any of you have experience with, or heard anything of this strain?

Best

LHC

I've never grown it. I do see it listed in a different order. Whichever the pollen source was it should be listed last. There is a lot of online info for 2046. She looks more hybrid than NLD.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cbs1 x THH x P41.. I can see the THH in her leaves and structure. She has a leathery feel to her leaves. Terps are cat piss/pine. She is lovely !!.
DSCN3747.JPG
DSCN3748.JPG

Last edited:

LHC

I've never grown it. I do see it listed in a different order. Whichever the pollen source was it should be listed last. There is a lot of online info for 2046. She looks more hybrid than NLD.

Thank´s for the reply @Hammerhead
Can´t find much about it, so I think I´ll pass on it for now.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I was wondering what the convention was. Ladies first, OK.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Yes, it looks nothing like either parent. I'd be wanting a paternity test.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Then when I used a female SKOH (is that in the right order?) to make SKOHLP with an OHLP (is that in the right order?) male, I guessed right?

Ncali

Veteran
Hi haze friends

Sharing some mango haze. She's folded over, help her bottom nugs get fat. I like this plant, her sister was a long ass nodes crazy pearly type. Some people like that, I do not have the luxury to grow that girl in my current schedule.

Sour mangos, hint of spice.

20220711_212546.jpg

20220711_212428.jpg

20220711_212643.jpg

Peace and love haze fiends.

420PyRoS