What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hi to all Haze and H. Haze lovers...I have 1 question for you. Does anybody expirenced lack of magnesium while smoking only hazes for some time....I think that its made by stronger brain functions....andy body use more magnesium. I find out while Im on sativas have better highs if I eat food that are rich in magmesium + taking magnesium suplements.

Anybody have expirience with this ?

lemonade

Veteran
A KA5H top at 13 wks. Starting flush. Im gonna take more pics soon! Especially when i chop.
455EFC6C-4F92-4D42-A33B-CAE89DED8DEB.jpeg

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
@lemonade , What a beast!

@JohnnyChicago What is the lineage of the haze12? There is well documented pineapples that pop out in descendants of the haze C, and the bubblegum terps also in the haze NL combo and haze C descendants, it is probably not a complete outlier even if it is from a different line as maybe it is from the colombian/thai/affie combo depending on the type of landraces used of course...I get that sweet bubblegum quite commonly in haze NL hybrids, also smell it in amnesia and jack herer sometimes and cindy crosses, as well in other outcrosses of hazeNL hybrid lines, like as for example ISS or its crosses..

Anyway cool to see..plants looking fantastic!

Piff_cat

dj9 outback #3 x north vietnam(tlt) first lady pictured is at 5 weeks. the bottom is about 15-20 days behind. vigor on these ladies is somethin else. they really stretch to the light and repair damage in a way ive not encountered. for ex if you crack a fan leaf finger, the next day supporting veins underneath will be twice the size.

maryweek5.jpg
maryweek54.jpg
maryweekd51.jpg

JohnnyChicago

@lemonade , What a beast!

@JohnnyChicago What is the lineage of the haze12? There is well documented pineapples that pop out in descendants of the haze C, and the bubblegum terps also in the haze NL combo and haze C descendants, it is probably not a complete outlier even if it is from a different line as maybe it is from the colombian/thai/affie combo depending on the type of landraces used of course...I get that sweet bubblegum quite commonly in haze NL hybrids, also smell it in amnesia and jack herer sometimes and cindy crosses, as well in other outcrosses of hazeNL hybrid lines, like as for example ISS or its crosses..

Anyway cool to see..plants looking fantastic!

Haze12 is something I am working on since 2014 and is a Haze line I have tried to breed toward Haze C, but also Haze19, just like I have bred the pure OH toward HazeA, metal and pepper.
And HazeC/C5/NLHaze what Haze12 progeny is getting compared most of the time to.

But lineage is Oldtimers Haze x Seedsman OH....

And you are right on the Jack Herer etc. It makes not much diffrerence for the terpenes, if you outcross the haze to SkunkxNL or cookies. It's the same shit in the end. The same raw materials that you are using. Only that on the cookies they have been inbred and BX'ed for 30 years, while the genes used in JH are more raw.

But in this case, I believe the Bubblegum terps should come from the Sour Bubble in Animal Mints pedrigree. Looks to much like BOGs' Bubble. Even more bubblegumish than his BX4...

day 45 of 12/12

the Bubble pheno...
mintsbxbg.jpg

Pina Colada pheno.
But when I squash the buds, it has the caracteristic smokey minty Animal Mints terps of the mother.
mintsbxPC.jpg

And two with hazier flower structure and terps....
mintsbxhzzz.jpg
mimtsbxhz.jpg

Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Flower to leaf ratio on those haze males are ridiculous! Nice work and thanks for the reply Johnny..That bubble pheno looking like that at day 45, must have some of that old doublegum in her, aka lean to the sourbubble, LOL my one I had 20 years ago was done in 50 days flat...and as frosted as most modern stuff..How did the OH from sam turn out?

LHC

Hi,
I was hoping you guys could help med a little bit.

After growing Kali Mist, my eyes have been opened to the joys of sativa dom plants:)
I can´t order seeds online, so I have to use a local seed reseller. He has a strain called 2046 from Medical Seeds. It is a Nevilles Haze X Kali Mist cross.

Do any of you have experience with, or heard anything of this strain?

Best

LHC

Latest posts

Latest posts