What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another run of THH X P41#60. Im gonna try to keep her happy this run?. Feeding will change to RO every other day.. So far she looks better.
DSCN3493.JPG
DSCN3494.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
Take a 100-110 days true Haze hybrid. Make clones and send them SOG into flowering as soon as they are rooted. They will not need much longer than cookies or kushes that need one month of veg.
This is the way gents.

Once you start running them for a bit you dont even notice how long they go next thing you know they are ready to harvest...

JohnnyChicago

Same Pan-o-Haze clone.
First pic, almost no veg, put into 25-30l of soil and sent into flowering.
2nd pic vegged for ca. 4 weeks and trained, then put in 19l soil left, 40-45l right and flwoered.

I can imagine how zero veg, hydro & SOG would be a great combination. The smaller plants would also be easier to keep happy than the huge thirsty, hungry, root bount monsters.

Of course, its much more exciting to grow a bush indoor or huge trees outdoors. But indoor for yield, quality, quickness and ease to grow it could be a great alternative.

panohaze2 (2).jpg

panohazehps.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
So far I found a few magic beans in the Original Haze and THH seems a microscopic bit of sacred F13 pollen may have found its way... Just hoping it also found its way to the f13 as I have no more! Don't want to go poking about and destroy any potential finishing up but they are 10w... Some of the top calyx's are very large but I am not really seeing anything peeking through them. I rubbed the male all over the tops 4-6w in so it would be a late pollenation not sure what to expect.

On the Original Haze I had a new purple one that had nice large buds still lightweight but plentiful early root smell in the jar. The other reminds me of the super coated late one I culled from the first batch. I loved that one and wish I had ran it again this one sort of has a fresh rubbery smell but developing as it cures its super coated. I'll post some pics when time permits they look like some of the healthiest haze I've run. LED w Coco and ro/calmag/maxi at .8ec throughout.

elchischas

Veteran

elanius

Veteran
here OHaze x Pure Kush reversed @ 14 weeks of flower

The smell on this pheno is so interesting, sniffing the jar, its very fresh earthy, kushy, reminds me a mix of the forest peat, tobacco with hints of dark chocolate.
Everything changes as the bud is squeezed, it puts out strong juicy fruity vanilla liquor aroma with some camphor notes in the background, great complexity in the terps.

DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0009r.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG

Raho

Veteran
here OHaze x Pure Kush reversed @ 14 weeks of flower

The smell on this pheno is so interesting, sniffing the jar, its very fresh earthy, kushy, reminds me a mix of the forest peat, tobacco with hints of dark chocolate.
Everything changes as the bud is squeezed, it puts out strong juicy fruity vanilla liquor aroma with some camphor notes in the background, great complexity in the terps.

View attachment 18716492 View attachment 18716494 View attachment 18716491 View attachment 18716489 View attachment 18716493
Beautiful happy flowers :love:
Great job Elanius!