What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Sub24ox7

P53 from @Hammerhead
7C008946-9105-4031-AC0F-3BBDC38F97AA.jpeg
50B18675-EB5F-4BFB-8602-D6861CA62B4A.jpeg
8B5F0399-4C38-4C3D-8926-559DB1A5E99B.jpeg
04E5F647-C066-4E1B-B27C-B746340F724D.jpeg
24D525BA-6A75-4021-9131-AFC642C8FD5A.jpeg
77F221EE-168D-4D6B-A3DC-FBE9DA702C95.jpeg
6437457F-683D-4E8D-A98F-AE145D8B6422.jpeg
B35C1001-3749-4C78-92D6-68455F214E92.jpeg
71991BE7-2958-4B35-82E6-48B0135F3E51.jpeg

Yo Sammy

Veteran
unbelievable resin! is this under led or hps? the bandaid has those nice shiny leaves kinda rounded off and oblong. the ghana loooks like some sticky spongy type bud with the orange fade. whats gana male like?
4 plants under 2 x 400W HPS in a 2.4x1.2x1.8m tent.
Challenging run keeping 4 different ladies in check overall. Height was the biggest issue to deal with. B7, GhHz, OSHz & Nevs Hz.
All things considered we managed to pull something off that putt smiles on the faces for everyone involved.
The GhHz is Ghana Landrace x seedsman OHz male. Her brother sadly got lost in the mists of Haze mayhem, just like to many other special cultivars. Legislation doesn’t have a clue what they have destroyed and sadly continue doing so. But thankful nonetheless the female survived this beyond mad summer.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I was gifted some Trainwreck x Durban fem seeds at the Regen this spring and one of them is the most exciting seed I have run in a while.

plant has a great structure, amazing aroma and frost and holding up to the shit weather so far...

TR x Durb structure.JPG

TW x DP 8.24.22.JPG

rest of my hazes are too slow this season but they got some time in the sun and soil to rejuvenate.
upper west side piff from my homie Chaco is getting frosty and a little more stank than the Cuban Black.

UWS Piff 9.24.22.JPG

piffy 9.24.22.JPG

Ncali

Veteran
After running out of haze in my jars and a long indica heavy binge, I have let some moms go and got a new run coming out of the gates. A sativa hunt that has me excites. These beans are all 12-15 years old and I'm already seeing some tails less than 24 hours in water. So stoked for this run.

View attachment 18760754
:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Sc x sssdh yikes. And original chocolope, that's some heavy hitters for sure. Bmac, wishing you all the best fortune in germination. And hopeful you're able to share the grow haha. Just cause I want to see those grown out again lol.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
T
All the beans except for 1 chocolope sprouted tails. Even that one did crack. The gth are all bursting out of the jiffy pellets already. I'll get an update later.

I haven't seen those grown in a long time..That will be awesome to see again.

Cat piss haze. Im playing with the feed on her(1.1EC).. I can see she is not as green as the 1.3ec previously used.. She looks great.
DSCN4539.JPG
DSCN4537.JPG

Last edited:

Piff_cat

4 plants under 2 x 400W HPS in a 2.4x1.2x1.8m tent.
Challenging run keeping 4 different ladies in check overall. Height was the biggest issue to deal with. B7, GhHz, OSHz & Nevs Hz.
All things considered we managed to pull something off that putt smiles on the faces for everyone involved.
The GhHz is Ghana Landrace x seedsman OHz male. Her brother sadly got lost in the mists of Haze mayhem, just like to many other special cultivars. Legislation doesn’t have a clue what they have destroyed and sadly continue doing so. But thankful nonetheless the female survived this beyond mad summer.
thanks for the details. i too prefer the hps and try to model my haze grows off yours. especially the lighting distances and air flow.i think hps increases transpiration that these haze ladies love, led seems to keep the leaf surface temp too low.resin and terps really benefit from the proper dry downs in the rootzone that hps provides.

just keeping all 4 ladies happy and shining is no small feat! recently the outback x vietnam plants grew needed more head room, so i ran the hps horizontal bare bulb, allowing 8 foot ladies with runner colas all the way up, instead of bent down to get under hood. it worked very well, but keeping the air cool up top is tough.
1664472301614.png
1664472217107.png

Yo Sammy

Veteran
sammys vintage nevilles haze

full

full
For those who might not be to able to take @MAHA KALA word for it, I will try to set things straight here.
This particular Nevils Haze cutting originated in 91/92. I was gifted this particular cutting by a man referred to as Bonk who was the first individual working together with 2 of his best friends as they were able to receive cuttings & seed from Nevil himself and did their own selections.
This cutting is 100% legit @ojd if you would have any doubts about this fact you can ask mr A5 the grower about it. He lives at 15min drive from my home and I have know him for more than 30 years and have been working together for over the same period. So instead of trying to discredit things you were not part of and we in fact were part of, are part of and forever will be part of you should first do some serious fact checking before you can spam what you claim to be the only possible “truth” while you still are, in that regard, nothing else but clueless and only following here say stories about situations A5 and myself were actually part off. Everyone holds hos own “truths” as perceptions and we hold many seriously intens totally beyond Be-Hazed memories that we were actually part of instead of getting things from second hand stories stuffed with the stuff whoever told you about whatever happened throughout the ‘90’s considering Nevils cuttings in the South of Holland where we actually live and work from for the past 30 years…. you feel me…?
Nonetheless I recommend you to ask A5 the grower about any of the old cutting we hold, and we hold more than what came from Nevs hand although his work stands out compared to all others, for instance the old OldSkoolHaze cutting coming from the old SSSC originated mid/end ‘80’s, similar to A5, C5, AG13,HPHz & the first ever Nevils Haze keeper cutting I shared with pleasure with @MAHA KALA & other great growers around the world to enable them to have the joy cultivating this remarkable and very unique old cultivar as I shared it with @dubi , who I like just I like his work & even more so the fruits of our collaboration as I shared it with @Karma G, who can all verify the legitimacy of this or any other particular old Haze Hybridised cutting we had the pleasure as the task, challenge, endurance, dedication, and a fuck load of courage and a pair of stainless steel balls to carry through and preserve Nevils biggest legacy until present day.
If this is something that remains questionable to someone like you @ojd is because you didn’t do your research properly, period.
Just to set things straight for everyone reading this.

Last edited:

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meanwhile some B7 @ 95 days flower under Sanlight LED combined with a red spectrum COB LED to enhance the red spectrum:
View attachment 18762921 View attachment 18762922 View attachment 18762923 View attachment 18762924 View attachment 18762925 View attachment 18762926 View attachment 18762927 View attachment 18762928 View attachment 18762929 View attachment 18762930
Few more weeks and some great ganja will flow to some great folks.
Much Love
Are those just on pure rockwool?

That multitop thing going on under the trellis is wild. 😍

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meanwhile some B7 @ 95 days flower under Sanlight LED combined with a red spectrum COB LED to enhance the red spectrum:
View attachment 18762921 View attachment 18762922 View attachment 18762923 View attachment 18762924 View attachment 18762925 View attachment 18762926 View attachment 18762927 View attachment 18762928 View attachment 18762929 View attachment 18762930
Much Love
Ok i will say this and still stand by it.
Ok then maybe it is the cut then ? , but why does it not have the potency from the Original Nevil Haze that Nevil and his Amsterdam crew run ? You guys either take it to early that you miss the special part about Nevil Haze the potency that is unlike any Haze seriously? , or its another cut . I know you think i hate on you and your crew but that's absolute rubbish , i just honestly dont taste or feel what i did with the Amsterdam strains that I try with the later versions tried by the South crew ( C5 ) and Nevil Haze.
I even thought it was just my memory playing games on me but no , after trying the Nevil Haze in the Highlife cup samples ( blind judged ) but i picked it out of all the Haze samples and asked the guy who let me judge the Haze samples to find out what it was and who entered it and to get me a cut if possible.
So do you think i made this story up ? , about this entry ? , no i didn't and i even had someone contact the coffeshop that enter this cut and was told it was Nevil Haze vintage clone , then asked A5 , talk to him yourself and he said he sold them the cutting years ago.

I know you guys are a big part of the Haze story and respect you guys as the biggest Haze crew in Europe , i just never had a Nevil Haze that blew me away for well over a decade.

To me Nevil Haze ( and any Amsterdam head from back in the day) will always remember the Nevil Haze, the strongest Haze ive ever smoked , but what I try these days is nothing even near what that Original Nevil Haze cut was , apart from that 1 time in the Highlife cup.

If it is the same cut maybe your cut is tired and doesnt give that extra special magic it used to all those years ago

So in closing if your cut is really the same as that coffeshop down south who enter in Highlife cup get your guys to ask them what they did to make it 10 x better than any other Nevil Haze ive seen in over a decade Including your crew and anyone else who supplied it in Amsterdam .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Much Love
So 1 last thing , do you think this is the most potent strain( Nevil Haze clone you hold )of the Nevil clones , and if not what do you think is the most potent famous Nevil clone ?

Latest posts

Latest posts