What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Yooh...old skunk in that gal above!?

Not in a bad way...just looking at the sawtooth leaves...All old 80's skunks I've seen carry that trait..

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

Animal Mints x (Animal Mints x Haze#12)
Day 40 of 12/12
mintsbxx.jpg

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Came home late yesterday and what I found was kinda shocking:
111F0189-5B45-4F36-A4BF-32A9B6E44E3B.jpeg

Got ripped, no leo this time, fckn thieves, hope they burn in hell infinite. It’s comical from people in my own circle, no locks forced so mighty strange. They clearly haven’t a clue whats to come, some mid-evil Karma shit will hit them sometime soon. I will redefine keeping shit real for them only. Wish I had better news….

Nobody's Nursery

View attachment 18725588
Got ripped, no leo this time, fckn thieves, hope they burn in hell infinite. It’s comical from people in my own circle, no locks forced so mighty strange. They clearly haven’t a clue whats to come, some mid-evil Karma shit will hit them sometime soon. I will redefine keeping shit real for them only. Wish I had better news….
Sorry to hear the bad news.

Raho

Veteran
View attachment 18725588
That is so horrible Sammy :-(

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
View attachment 18725588
Terrible news hope they get whats coming to them yo sammy:bashhead:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
oh man , just cant win lately it seems sammy ,
real sorry to hear this news , they were looking fantastic too,

with no forced entry ,
do you suppose they had a key or something ?
any thoughts on the culprit/s ?

Miraculous Meds

View attachment 18725588
Damn i hate this. The real loss is sense of trust from someone close. I hope you get this wrapped and are back in the green again as soon as possible. Safety and varmint removal first of course. If I can do anything just holler. The library is opened up to ya amigo. Get to a clear head space to make your best decisons and moves. We are with ya.

Ncali

Veteran
Always lovely to see you post in the haze thread MM!! Nice...

Sorry for your loss Sammy. But at least I hope you learn whose a sniveling little back stabber in your circle, plants can be replaced.... trust cannot. Good comes from everything, better to know who is a rat than keep letting scum live in your circle. Hope you find out.

Some mango haze coming in. I like this plant, i might grow the whole pack. I have some THH and MM Ohaze on deck.

I folded the main cola under the net.

20220624_122612.jpg

20220624_122627.jpg

20220624_122527.jpg