What's new

The Hat-Stock

TheHatman

picture.php

HIGH FRIENDS OF CANNABIS

I started this thread, because I always have a lot to show and to say to you.. pics, ideas, notes and sometimes just nonsense :D But that
stuff often doesn´t fit with other topics. I´m not a friend of offtopic and spam, so I started this area for all my content that doesn´t
really belong to other threads. Please tell me if I started this thread in the wrong area on IC.
This thread could be like a scrapyard where you can find some useful things, if you look around :biggrin:

So, it´s the hatman uncut area :)

WHAT IS IN THERE IN THE HAT-STOCK?
>> pics, stuff, things that I don´t want to post anywhere else
>> topics & ideas that touches me spontaneously and that I want to give from my brain to the digital world ;-)
>> discussions, that must be lead and that would get out of hand in my Landrace-Afghani-Thread e.g.
>> and anything else you want to write is welcome here

I looking forward to invite you to rummage in my hat-stock!!

Greetz,
The Hatman

:tiphat:

TheHatman

Subbed
Me too, bring it HatMan!
Welcome to my offtopic thread my friends :tiphat:

I want to show you a pic of my Secret Energy (S.E.; it´s a brasilian with a hint of afghani) and it´s..
PRIMORDIA / PREFLOWERS

First.. S.E.-genetics shows from about the 6th leafpair primordia at the nodes. The plant will tell you: I´m ready for flowering, and if
you want, so you can switch to 12/12 and I´ll give you some buds :biggrin:

Preflowers are often at cannabis plants. Besides a few that have as good as none, the most have more or less inconspicuous ones, so
you cannot clearly interpret how the sex is. Only a trained eye should have the right skillz - mabe ;-)

Then there are plants like the S.E. that develop very distinctive preflowers. You can think that it start flowering but they´re still in
growth stage. The plant remains in the growth phase until you switch from 18/6 to 12/12. Only thing is, preflowers telling you that
the plant is now able to bloom (she´s got breasts now :biggrin:).

picture.php

The leaflets have constantly 7 fingers. This and the lack of budding is an evidence that the plant still is in vegetative stage.

so long..
hatman

:tiphat: