What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Gypsy Nirvana - Simple/Stupid Way - to grow good Cannabis - for £1/$1.20 -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
yeah, I like it too.
But I thought you made it yourself because you enjoy cleaning so much. In which case you are more than welcome to pop round my place sometime ! :p ;) :biglaugh:
Yes - I do find the cleaning process kinda meditative - it's something we have to do our entire lives - starting with ourselves - then working into our surroundings - to keep it all clean and smelling lovely - the alternative bears not thinking about -

- Hmmm - I do have this habit of washing up all day - since cooking/making a mess - is something I love doing - and often - when I visit friends my interest is in cleaning up their kitchen - as I chat with them - no wonder they like it - if I drop by - <scratches cranium> -

Cuddles

Yes - I do find the cleaning process kinda meditative - it's something we have to do our entire lives - starting with ourselves - then working into our surroundings - to keep it all clean and smelling lovely - the alternative bears not thinking about -

- Hmmm - I do have this habit of washing up all day - since cooking/making a mess - is something I love doing - and often - when I visit friends my interest is in cleaning up their kitchen - as I chat with them - no wonder they like it - if I drop by - <scratches cranium> -
I´m currently cleaning my windows - 2 more to go. It is pretty satisfying once you see the difference. It´s incredible how much dirt they manage to collect. We get a lot of wind and rain at times and it the dirt which is in the air just sticks to the glass. To make matters worse there´s a motorway nearby which means even more air pollution.
Lockdowns were so nice because the air quality was soooo much better :)

which strains can help you enjoy doing your chores around the house more ...??
The search continues

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The air quality is pretty good where I am - near the river and greenbelt land - at the far south-western area of London - the huge parks locally must add alot of oxygen to the air - I never feel like the air is polluted - after living in some other global cities - that were much, much worse - like Manila - Bangkok - Chaing Mai - Los Angeles in the late 70's was awful - and I've known London in the past when pollution from burning coal was a thing -

I find that the best way to clean right - is to first have a strong cup of black, brewed coffee - then maybe a coupla hits of whatever 'erb you have around - most prefer varieties that give you an 'Up Buzz' - e.g. longer flowering sativas - but for me it doesn't matter - so long as the coffee keeps me focused and active - I can toke virtually any strain/variety - and still be compus mentis - and get things done -

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The air quality is pretty good where I am - near the river and greenbelt land - at the far south-western area of London - the huge parks locally must add alot of oxygen to the air - I never feel like the air is polluted - after living in some other global cities - that were much, much worse - like Manila - Bangkok - Chaing Mai - Los Angeles in the late 70's was awful - and I've known London in the past when pollution from burning coal was a thing -

I find that the best way to clean right - is to first have a strong cup of black, brewed coffee - then maybe a coupla hits of whatever 'erb you have around - most prefer varieties that give you an 'Up Buzz' - e.g. longer flowering sativas - but for me it doesn't matter - so long as the coffee keeps me focused and active - I can toke virtually any strain/variety - and still be compus mentis - and get things done -

I grew out this one plant from some seeds I crossed, and then grew out a few. There was this one plant out of several females. It had an up high instead of the stoned high. It also had another effect if you smoked it after you got stupidly high to where you where too high, it would bring you back down. I wonder if it was CBD or some other cannabis compound.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Mindfulness journal..
I'm going like this, my actual run started on the desk job under desk lights.. Then got a simple pvc pipe chamber, added some leds and things are going well for while.

20231203_120006.jpg

Found some seeds inside old socks, don't even know what exactly is there, sure it's a good weed!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Mindfulness journal..
I'm going like this, my actual run started on the desk job under desk lights.. Then got a simple pvc pipe chamber, added some leds and things are going well for while.

View attachment 18927468

Found some seeds inside old socks, don't even know what exactly is there, sure it's a good weed!
Sounds simple to me - uncomplicated and stress relieving - keep us updated Marz -

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Sounds simple to me - uncomplicated and stress relieving - keep us updated Marz -

Hey Gypsy, thanks for asking.

I'll open a thread and ask for help to identify this plant structure, still believe it's a skunk but need more certainty. For now, made a couple of investments in air, lights (Vivosun) and seeds.

Customs here almost don't work between Christmas and carnaval party, so I'm still waiting for beans. Dropped 2 males and 1 full hermie, just one left, but thriving, 30 days into flowering.

The smaller plant is a hermie (HST just before flipping), already dropped. I need to breed but not for now.

20240113_142403.jpg