What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

Wow what a thread....I suppose its ok to have a opinion and a bit of a moan....but if one is serious and dont like the society they live in.....I suppose one could go and live in a remote jungle or mountain away from that society...or go to a country that is working in a way more to ones liking....wouldn't that be a solutions if you feel wronged and bulied and feel like crimes are being committed against you and your being violated by the way society functions and is governed around you.....interesting thread

moose eater

So it's gone from hurling shit to derailing the thread with other bullshit.
You still haven't proven me wrong, because you can't.
The law and piles upon piles of case precedents prove you wrong. You simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Like the knight on the foot bridge in Monty Python;' 'In Search of the Holy Grail,' an inability to acknowledge the present state of things and a loss when it happens.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
In the above example, Hulk Hogan represents the mainstream media, or MSM. Randy "Macho Man" Savage represents the Sovereign (derived from the Latin, savage rain, or 'reign' if you will) Citizen. He is telling Hulk, AKA MSM, that he doesn't know where he, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, AKA the Sovereign Citizen, is coming from. From this we can infer that MSM/Hulkster, will never be able to literally "see" (a derivation of the Latin, sea, meaning ocean. EX. I see the Sea. See?), the Sovereign Citizen/ Randy Macho Man for what he really is- coming for you, brother.
How did I do, Frosty?

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Then you lost the debate way back when you started deriding everyone else...
You punch me, I punch back harder hypocrit.

Come on mate, everyone knows it doesn’t count when you Google the answers…
I get the answers right in real time while watching the TV NOT using google dipshit.

Yet again you quote the system as gospel truth when it is run by psychopathic criminals who ALL swear an oath to the BAR association to protect it above all else NOT to the community like they are supposed to, idiots.

Research the history of Law, Common Law came first and takes precedent just as when you line up at the supermarket the first in line gets served first not the last in line.
Law stands for Land Air Water, Land (Common Law) comes first, Water comes last.

Ask yourself how come the private community has to have everything be public while the public servants have everything secret, shouldn't the public servants be made to reveal all, after all they are meant to serve us not the other way around? It's all upside down.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You punch me, I punch back harder hypocrit.

Come on mate, everyone knows it doesn’t count when you Google the answers…
I get the answers right in real time while watching the TV NOT using google dipshit.

Yet again you quote the system as gospel truth when it is run by psychopathic criminals who ALL swear an oath to the BAR association to protect it above all else NOT to the community like they are supposed to, idiots.

Research the history of Law, Common Law came first and takes precedent just as when you line up at the supermarket the first in line gets served first not the last in line.
Law stands for Land Air Water, Land (Common Law) comes first, Water comes last.

Ask yourself how come the private community has to have everything be public while the public servants have everything secret, shouldn't the public servants be made to reveal all, after all they are meant to serve us not the other way around? It's all upside down.
bought to you by the law firm of Jibber,Jabber,and Poppycock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts