What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Got it........just been busy and didnt catch the context or intent of that post and when I saw it I checked it out and saw it was fake.

what gets me is how anyone could be fooled by those types of outlets pushing fake news. and what happens when these fools realize they are getting played by their political party leaders?

The crazy shit that the maga base believes is too much for principled republicans that i know to believe. I like feeding them all the crazy shit and let them know that this is what they are aligning themselves with......it seems to be working b/c they are ALL tired of Trump and his ways.

peace

RickLafleur

principled republicans

laughing-colin-jost.gif

buzzmobile

Veteran
what gets me is how anyone could be fooled by those types of outlets pushing fake news. and what happens when these fools realize they are getting played by their political party leaders?
Many reach down deeper and send dollars to their political party leaders.

Are you ready for the latest JAG news, @Morcheeba* ?

JAG investigators apprehended Winfrey on December 3, 2023, while she was in Los Angeles to visit friend and fellow television personality Gayle King, a broadcast journalist for CBS News. She had missed her appointment with King because investigators had intercepted her limousine near a museum near Interstate 405, and the vehicle’s other occupant, Winfrey’s personal chauffer and valet, was tragically gunned down while reaching in his breast pocket for “presidential immunity” paperwork investigators had mistaken for a firearm.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Wait... they got Oprah to the tribunal and just killed the driver?
1708180182153.jpeg

It is truly shocking. . . more shocking than Anthony Wiener's laptop.

buzzmobile

Veteran
This is my favorite excerpt:

“I have powerful friends,” Winfrey said.

“Who? Barack and Michael? Looks like even they couldn’t spring you,” the admiral said.

:bigeye:
I can see why.

This quote breaks my heart.
“They made me do it!” Oprah cried out. “I’m nothing but meat to them. I was afraid.”
There is still hope for Oprah, but that hope is fading.

Admiral Crandall scheduled a date of execution for February 14.

Real Raw News is awaiting an update on the sentencing.