What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The endless thread, part 2

unnamedmike

Destroyer chi, destroyer*chihuahua copper canyon, feminized seed. +-62% mexican hybrid
IMG_3080-1.jpg

Madmac Ohaze backup cut
IMG_3077-1.jpg

Critical
IMG_3058-1.jpg IMG_3060-1.jpg IMG_3061-1.jpg IMG_3066-1.jpg IMG_3068-1.jpg

Guerrero
IMG_3072-1.jpg

unnamedmike

My old grow controller. Im going to retire the touch screen, which is a pita to code, for a 10" android tablet and a Xamarin APP (a very documented pita to code) . I also have to replace some sensors, which eventually fail. The code for automatic irrigation has been done for years, so it has only been connecting a couple of wires
The pump gives a brutal pressure, and that unplugged the black pipe from the couplings, making a loud POP! I tried to separate them by hand and it was impossible for me. I'm installing metal clamps on each joint, and if it's still too much pressure, I have a regulator.

Attachments

• IMG_1032.JPG
    IMG_1032.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1029.JPG
    IMG_1029.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1028.JPG
    IMG_1028.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1025.JPG
    IMG_1025.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

unnamedmike

Im in love with my water pump. Very quiet, powerful, well constructed, finally a good purchase. Next things in the list, ph and Ec meters for the growcontroller / arduino, to make automatic the ph and nutrients in the tanks.
Although I could, I still haven't programmed the irrigations, I still haven't decided how many or how much in each one, so I limit myself to pressing the button every two hours +-, and observe. Btw, the system dont leak a single drop :dance013:

For the next round im rooting "quick girls" no more long flowering sativas while the room is not tuned. 3 Copper canyon, 2 Bshw, 1 Lilly, 4 SSH4 and 4 the doors. And from seed: 9 CBD 30:1 fem and two Destroyer Chi (Destroyer * Chihuahua Copper Canyon) fem.

unnamedmike

I really can't wait to see it grow! 🌿🌿🌿
Literally, me either. Yesterday I bought some Chinese triacontanol online so that the DChi grow as much as possible for the remaining 4 weeks of growth. Every time I see the two seedlings, I remember the flowers of the mothers and I feel rushed :whee:

Last edited:

Yo Mike. Are you using any IPM?
I have whitefly in the nursery. I sprayed with botanical oil, I also got spinetoram (like spinosad) and neem, I'm thinking about rotating one for foliar each each week..

unnamedmike

Yo Mike. Are you using any IPM?
I have whitefly in the nursery. I sprayed with botanical oil, I also got spinetoram (like spinosad) and neem, I'm thinking about rotating one for foliar each each week..
Yes, recently. But I'm not a big fan of 'organic'. At the moment I'm spraying the mothers and cuttings with basf cascade 100, abamectine and imidacloprid every 2-3 weeks, and have added foliar calcium chloride and potassium silicate for more general vigour. It seems to work and I haven't had any more pest outbreaks. About 10 days ago I stopped using poolshock and I'm using my "booster" of fish, algae, cinnamon, molasses, alfalda, aloe vera and aspirin.

I tried to buy spinosad from bezos, but customs detained it... how does it work for you? Marijuana treated with neem gives me skin allergies and makes me sick to my stomach...

unnamedmike

Ohaze
I am enabling a small area, exclusive to bloom ohaze. At the moment they are under a QB 120w, in the next few weeks I will add 200w with 4 cob cxb3590. The plants are in coconut fiber, watering at 300ppm + a ton of calcium.

Backup ohazes, growing in the keeper area.
779F6F56-6C6D-4FE3-8AF7-D58BDF66F6FB.jpeg
655F7A5A-C061-41BE-9EAF-B1B8BEB95F23.jpeg
8204B6C0-4D5F-4D01-83A9-E313E93A9A2C.jpeg

There is 3 'big' ohaze females, 5 unsexed seedlings, and 6 cuttings, copies of the 3 'big' ohazes. Day 2 at 11/13
9F6D890D-8458-46C0-8E44-719E4708CD94.jpeg
D52F606E-9813-4531-91ED-9DF07D7E203F.jpeg
ACE4283D-54A0-4F20-B805-C2D24A1EFBDC.jpeg
0DB3B4EC-9C2D-491C-828C-7D7CE2880564.jpeg

That critical mass will be more potent for the stress :smoke: run her out and a nice flush will be awesome weed im sure.
Yo the botanical oil wiped out the whitefly in 2 application.
Hmm I remember looking up imid. I will look up both those you mentioned. I need something to cover my bases for any pests that may arrive..
I haven't used the spinosad or emulsified neem, I've been sitting on my hands while fuckoff-gnats use my veg for roman orgy. But I'm ordering vecto-bac so fuck them.

The coco fibre, do you have to flush and buffer yourself and prepare it yourself? Does it do a good job?

About 10 days ago I stopped using poolshock and I'm using my "booster" of fish, algae, cinnamon, molasses, alfalda, aloe vera and aspirin
How is this going?
Do you use a base nutrient?

The 3 decimal place meter.. now I want one! 😩

unnamedmike

That critical mass will be more potent for the stress :smoke: run her out and a nice flush will be awesome weed im sure.
Thanks dots ! Im quite happy with my c+, about 10 out of 15 females are champions. There are several that stink of oranges / tangerines. Today it's been 46 days and 3 of the plants are ready for harvest... from today the irrigations are only RO water.

Yo the botanical oil wiped out the whitefly in 2 application.
Hmm I remember looking up imid. I will look up both those you mentioned. I need something to cover my bases for any pests that may arrive..
I haven't used the spinosad or emulsified neem, I've been sitting on my hands while fuckoff-gnats use my veg for roman orgy. But I'm ordering vecto-bac so fuck them.
I usually use imidacloprid and abamectin, sometimes soluble sulfur and basf cascade 100. I don't like neem (it gives me allergies), I tried to buy spinosad, but customs stopped it.

The coco fibre, do you have to flush and buffer yourself and prepare it yourself? Does it do a good job?
The quality of the local coconut is going down every time... First I have to wash the coconut with tap water, a lot. After several washes I let it dry, and then hydrate it with RO water + calm to 3000ppm ... after a week submerged, I let it dry to store.
This next round I have added perlite to the coconut fiber mixture.

How is this going?
Do you use a base nutrient?

The 3 decimal place meter.. now I want one! 😩
My diy booster works great, pro life and pro roots. Gives a boost to my synthetic nutrition.
My base nutrients are a+b grow and a+b bloom, sometimes I use Hammerhead, sometimes Calmag, but mostly pure chemical.

I have left the poolshock and I have re-inoculated the roots with mycorrhizae, I will wait one or two more weeks, and then add trichodermas.

I'm still working with the ph meter, tomorrow comes the TDS part. When running, it will measure ph, ec/tds, and add liquid ph+ or ph-, and more food or more water for hardness.